Patch Notes Week #23

Patch_Notes_HH.png.9a23d6a9fd8d851f92d262fe634a7d9f.png.20cbd406beb67952fbd88119899acf12.png

Contests & Path of Attraction Notification

• Whenever there is progress on a contest or on a challenge in Path of Attraction, a notification will appear with the achieved progress and points gained from the task.
  • Example: If you are participating in the contest “Minds and bodies synergy” give experience to girls, a notification showing how much points you have gained towards it after you give an XP book.

CvELMQqwe8VRyzvGtvJkvy7xT5ceyB6aoxW4imZ-

Release hour

• Reminder 

The weekly rewards of the Tower of Fame will keep being distributed at 00:00 (UTC+1) on Mondays. The hour remains the same even though we changed the release time of events

The release hours for events and all other updates remain 

1 PM Server time (UTC+1), West Europe 

7 am to 9 am South America

4 am to 7 am North America

Comment freely! 

We are doing a little experiment by leaving the Patch notes topic unlocked for you to comment directly. Share your thoughts and comment on the changes! 

For the notification, this is a REALLY bad idea.

How could you think this was a good idea ?

What are the test servers for ? In the Discord you were notified this was a really bad idea, why implementing it in the main server then ???

Don't you have other priorities, like fixing bugs due to really bad development practices ?

Citation

The weekly rewards of the Tower of Fame will keep being distributed at 5 am (UTC+1) on Mondays. The hour remains the same even though we changed the release time of events

Translation: We couldn't find out how to change the Tower of Fame reset hour without having a lot of bugs… xD.

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1

Oi!

Even though i can see some might be interested in that informationbanner about the contest, i wish for an option to deactivate it.

its annoying to make arenabattles and get like 6xp for a fight, thus making a banner which blocks your awardinformation. It just steals a lot of time having to wait for it to disapear or makes me click once more. super annoying.

thanks for the feedback option...

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

the notifications are cool, but the new release time of event is a hole of c...   I´ll go out to work in the morning, though their is no chance to get the nr 1 position, in the contest, if their are about 6 houres to finish the event. west europe 5 am was the perfekt time, 1pm is really daunting^.

• Like 4

The Banner is bad as it is. There should either be an option to deactivate it or it should be a little pop-up in a top corner or something. Having to wait for it cause of a competition most people just work on accidently just doesn't work out.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

hace 20 minutos, horo kinkoid dijo:

The release hours for events and all other updates remain 

1 PM Server time (UTC+1), West Europe 

7 am to 9 am South America

4 am to 7 am North America

Is it possible to change the time again? for North and South America it's so difficult to play in that moment, we are at a complete disadvantage for events and rankeds.

• Like 5
  • Haha 10
  • Sad 3

I like the feedback option!

I'm not entirely sure about the contest info, I think it's a bit waste of time (I was pretty well aware about the contest points, before),
but I like the Path of Attraction info.

actually, I'd like to comment on a previous update: Arena fights are IMHO pretty worthless now - after I levelled my 3 combat team girls (which I do not change much), it's just Mojo, which is not very important ... there should at least be some player XP for arena fighting...

• Like 12

I really don't think the notifications are good at all. It makes using combativity take much longer with the added delay after each fight.

But the fundamental problem is that the information given simply doesn't mean anything. Knowing that i've gained +60 after a Ninja Spy fight tells me nothing without having to go into the contest section to see how many points in total I have compared to others, at which point I can see all the appropriate information and the notification is rendered pointless.

• Like 27

1 hour ago, horo kinkoid said:

Whenever there is progress on a contest or on a challenge in Path of Attraction, a notification will appear with the achieved progress and points gained from the task.

I usually support most of the changes in the game, but this is one of the worst I have seen in ages. An aditional delay in the gameplay is introduced without any meaningful information.👎

Please @Kinkoid revert it.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

You should make an option in the settings for those who are annoyed or disturbed by these messages so that you can turn them off or on.

In general, this option is needed to disable unnecessary animation in the game during the battle in the arena, with champions, flying money in the harem, etc.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

• Example: If you are participating in the contest “Minds and bodies synergy” give experience to girls, a notification showing how much points you have gained towards it after you give an XP book.

this notification thing is beyond annoying... especially for book contests. I usually spend dozens of books in one, that will be a pain to progress through that seemingly.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

I don't mind the banner being there, if it runs on a separate thread than the rest of the game. The issue is, that it probably isn't (rookie mistake, I made it a lot as well when I learned thread handling); hence it makes the players wait for it to disappear before they coul continue. If it was a separate thread, and it just stayed there, but didn't slow down any other part of the game (didn't cause other functions to wait for it to disappear) than it'd be perfectly fine by me, but having to wait for the banner to disappear after every boss battle when I just press skip on the battles anyway, it just doesn't make sense. The 2 options I would recommend for fixing it are:
1: as mentioned before, put it in a separate thread, and make sure it doesn't cause other functions to wait for it

2: make it toggleable, so people who want to use it can use it, but people who don't can at least turn it off somewhere in the settings menu.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Contests & Path of Attraction Notification

• Whenever there is progress on a contest or on a challenge in Path of Attraction, a notification will appear with the achieved progress and points gained from the task.

CvELMQqwe8VRyzvGtvJkvy7xT5ceyB6aoxW4imZ-

i think its not bad, i think you have to change 2 thing! as first, give us the option to disable this feature (so as you can do it with the spend koban information)

The 2nd thing you need to do is a bug fix. Cus if i do a fight in the tower of fame does i get instantly the information now how much points i  get from the exp. So does i know if i win or loose the fight bevor the fight animation ends!!! I like the fight animation but its boring to watch the fight animation if i know instantly if i win or not...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

il y a 6 minutes, Jack_Hunter a dit :

I don't mind the banner being there, if it runs on a separate thread than the rest of the game. The issue is, that it probably isn't (rookie mistake, I made it a lot as well when I learned thread handling); hence it makes the players wait for it to disappear before they coul continue. If it was a separate thread, and it just stayed there, but didn't slow down any other part of the game (didn't cause other functions to wait for it to disappear) than it'd be perfectly fine by me, but having to wait for the banner to disappear after every boss battle when I just press skip on the battles anyway, it just doesn't make sense. The 2 options I would recommend for fixing it are:
1: as mentioned before, put it in a separate thread, and make sure it doesn't cause other functions to wait for it

2: make it toggleable, so people who want to use it can use it, but people who don't can at least turn it off somewhere in the settings menu.

No, you should not create thread for this kind of stuff.

Better using a timer with a callback. I.E. being more event based than thread-based.

• Like 1

• Noacc unpinned this topic