Places of Power in days

Bamboocha

FWIW i usually managed 3 runs every 24 hours on my Test Server account &, so far, I have had 2 shard drops. Obviously, we'll need much more data before we can arrive at a reliable figure but, judging by the feedback on Discord, I'd be surprised if the drop-rate was as high as 10%.

Edited by Caradog

1 minute ago, TeeJay said:

Does the cost to level up increase as you buy levels or is the cost constant per level?

Constant 600.

1 hour ago, natstar said:

Does anyone know if the girl in places of power changes to a new one before you finish the shards?

Kinkoid have not revealed exactly how and when they plan to develop the feature beyond adding two separate Places for Charm and Know-how. This question can't possibly be answered.

• Thanks 2

Are there plans to reset it or is the level, once bought, permanent?

What are the max level rewards? if you get the girl, does it remove her from the odds so you can continue getting orbs?

also what is a shard? is it attraction?

Edited by mrttao

2 minutes ago, mrttao said:

What are the max level rewards? if you get the girl, does it remove her from the odds so you can continue getting orbs?

also what is a shard?

100 shards gives you them just like when getting them from the world bosses.

level 10 rewards is 10 shards (ten times the amount you get at level 1, 4 champion tickets,2 mythical and 2 great packinko orbs.

Just now, natstar said:

100 shards gives you them just like when getting them from the world bosses.

level 10 rewards is 10 shards (ten times the amount you get at level 1, 4 champion tickets,2 mythical and 2 great packinko orbs.

Where do you get the term shards from? in the game it is called "attraction".

Anyways, thank you for the info. That mythical orb is the only thing i actually want from this. getting to level 10 would cost 5400 kobans and it doubles the mythical orbs you get. Each mythical orb is worth 150 kobans.

So that means I would need to win mythic orb 36 times for the levelups to pay for themselves. which is not too bad

1 hour ago, mrttao said:

do we know something about this? cause iam already at lvl 5 and thinking about going higher... but not if they going to reset it... not wasting kobans on it then

14 minutes ago, Bardi said:

do we know something about this? cause iam already at lvl 5 and thinking about going higher... but not if they going to reset it... not wasting kobans on it then

@mrttao  & Bardi: please reread the patch notes and the link given there for more detailed answer: it is meant to be a permanent upgrade

• Thanks 1

thanks, didnt read it carefully enough.
but iam still not quite sure... they say its permanent, but also there will be "other" places or power, which could mean i lvl the first one to lvl 10, but the next place of power starts at lvl 1, cause its not the "same"

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Bardi said:

thanks, didnt read it carefully enough.
but iam still not quite sure... they say its permanent, but also there will be "other" places or power, which could mean i lvl the first one to lvl 10, but the next place of power starts at lvl 1, cause its not the "same"

We don't know for sure but that's what I expect.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, mikcris said:

That is good... I wonder if there are any with less than 1% drop... like 0.000000000001%?

I am pretty sure there is a fail-safe (a limit of sort) in the code for the random function not to get over a certain limit... maybe like "if in 199 fights you get no shard drop than the 200th will be a shard drop"... and I may even be sure that that limit is different for several features.

A 100-shard drop is believed to be 0.1%

14 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

We don't know for sure but that's what I expect.

The level upgrade says it stays in patch notes but if your low on kobans better off saving them for the other events this month such as epic days and the legendary contest ones.

Edited by natstar