Opinions on Changes?

SpinelesS

Just curious about what everyone's opinion is on the new changes.

So far I like them, but every remax seems to cause the game to suck up more and more resources, causing my computer to run very poorly...

Few bugs. 'max level' now seems to max out at 500 levels, and not seeing the amount of mojo I should get on reset.

Edited by SpinelesS

It's worse, I won't be playing this new game of theirs. The game wasn't really "fun" before it was just a distraction while working from the computer. Now though, it requires your attention too much and seems to need more resources as a result. Big fail, deleting the quick link from my favourites. Shame I wasted the time I did, if I had known this was how it would all turn out I would stopped playing a while ago. I guess I should checked out the test servers, but figured it was just gonna be an added mode like a full time event, not the whole game sectioned off in these tiny parts with all these text based little sections that are boring as fuck.

Edited by DelairionArnaut
  • Like 4

maybe a 50 percent addition of fun/story/interaction that is enjoyable, yet a 2000 percent addition of micromanagement and pushes toward pay to play.  Fuck This, there are so many other options out there without sucking up so much of my computer's resources, I'll move on to those.

• Like 1

Gotta side with the negative portion of respondents.  It's not an enjoyable change - the game is now a barely navigable regularly crashing mess.

It was an alright time-waster before (albeit a resource-heavy one) - unlock a new girl, unlock a new layer of story.  Cool beans, simple and straightforward.

Now story is independent of anything I do and seemingly unlocks itself (at such an insane rate that I get whole spammed series of scenes that don't make any coherent sense), plus everything to do with ranking up the girls is broken up into a pile of... messy crap tbh.  And the skill tree?  Really?  Why is a clicker game demanding so many different unrelated things be managed simultaneously?  Plus the whole mess consumes so much of my system resources that my browser's actively killing the tab every half hour because its allocated resource maxes run out.

The changes mean I've already stopped playing.  It's bad.  Incoherently structured and bad.

Edited by Gnome Saying
  • Like 6

23 minutes ago, LordRagy84 said:

just wanted to ask is it normal for crafts to keep reseting ? before the change i had them all unlocked and about lvl 350 now when i first found my crafts empty thought that was part of new game and need to start over but now it is empty again for the 6th time today 

Crafts reset if you 'transcend' Not something I have tried yet.

Not a fan of that whole texting thing, why do i have to wait 1 goddamn hour to spend 1 point to unlock a gallery i unlocked months ago.

Just let me keep what i already have and save that pointless mechanic for the new girls if you insist on having it in the game.

• Like 3

Not a fan of texting, especially with these cheese awful 10yo dialogs, but story seems more vast and interesting, but I only like it because I have so much perks on older girls that I can just burst through them all. 
Also there is mala's model in the game now, so it was all worth the wait 

• Like 2

I'm surprised no one has touched on the fact that we're seemingly limited to five girls at a time?  Maybe six later?  I didn't spend all this affection on these 30ish women to only use 1/5 or 1/6 of their perks. 

+Edit:  So, why do I care about the new girls?  I don't.  I won't be able to use them in combination with my already powerful ladies.  Kinkoid really hit on the fact that to extend the life of the game, it needs to reset every so often, but they took it too far.  Having to start over repeatedly and not end up more powerful makes no sense.

Edited by jajimasaji
  • Like 4

I would say that Kinkoid posting something like a quick guide for the system & mechanic changes would be a very good thing to clear things up for all players.

Of course that would require them owning their bull$#!t and to actually know what they are doing beforehand. The damn interval for "chat posts" has been changed two or three times and we haven't finished the first day even, seriously?!

1. I actually like the story changes.

2. transcendence seems very badly designed. better off not using it.

3. game massively more prone to crashing now. and has lots and lots of new bugs. CPU and ram consumption even higher which was already ridiculously high

4. very annoyed at all the effort i spent on leveling up the affection of the many girls (and also acquiring them in the first place) being made useless now that i can only use 5 of them at once. I mean, before you only leveled 1 girl at once too, but at least the others contributed perks. Also a lot of perks are completely and utterly useless now since they were designed with the assumption you will get all perks at once

5. The messaging system itself is fine, but I hate the anti-feature of the letter limit the placed on it. now you need to farm both hearts AND letters, and the letters take forever to farm due to a quick nerf patch which reduced their accumulation from 5 minutes per letter to 1 hour per letter so it takes about a week worth of letter farming to max a girl who is already at max affection. this is utterly awful.

6. girls you get by beating a certain stage now have a very low chance of actually being acquired requiring you to repeatedly go through that same stage over and over. aweful! especially with the frequent crashes and slowdowns it causes.

7. leveling up the girls now maxed at 500 levels gain per click, meaning I need literally over 111 clicks to level a girl and it will only get worst as i push my max stage higher.

8. all my spare mojo was deleted. I saved it for months specifically waiting for them to finally introduce a better buying system for crafts than "1 click = 1 level". something like "buy 10/100/max" or some such. instead they just deleted all my accumulated mojo. Thanks, just what I always wanted!

9. I like the new girl models though. at least they are good looking.

Edited by mrttao
  • Like 5

7 minutes ago, mrttao said:

2. transcendence seems very badly designed. better off not using it.

4. very annoyed at all the effort i spent on leveling up the affection of the many girls (and also acquiring them in the first place) being made useless now that i can only use 5 of them at once. I mean, before you only leveled 1 girl at once too, but at least the others contributed perks. Also a lot of perks are completely and utterly useless now since they were designed with the assumption you will get all perks at once

6. girls you get by beating a certain stage now have a very low chance of actually being acquired requiring you to repeatedly go through that same stage over and over. aweful! especially with the frequent crashes and slowdowns it causes.

2. its fine because it can give you more affection options. Unfortunately you cant get affection perks atm
4. I believe other girl's perks still work even if you don't have them on the team, otherwise it would be impossible for you or me to get through story so fast
6. No matter the chance, its still better than them all being in gacha, and chance is pretty high in my experience

10 minutes ago, Joker555 said:

2. its fine because it can give you more affection options. Unfortunately you cant get affection perks atm
4. I believe other girl's perks still work even if you don't have them on the team, otherwise it would be impossible for you or me to get through story so fast
6. No matter the chance, its still better than them all being in gacha, and chance is pretty high in my experience

2. that is skill points not transcendence. you can get max skill points allowed from reforging. in this case the bad design is that the cost of transcending is unacceptably high, while you can easily get them without even transcending at all.

6. Stage girls were a thing already, you had some girls from stages and some from gatcha. The issue is that stage girls were made utterly obnoxious to get now. I remaxed the 1st story section 33 times already and every time i have failed to get the girl to drop. 

Edited by mrttao

2 minutes ago, mrttao said:

2. that is skill points not transcendence. you can get max skill points allowed from reforging. in this case the bad design is that the cost of transcending is unacceptably high, while you can easily get them without even transcending at all.

well yeah, but you can also just transcend and get a lot of points quickly because it takes a lot of time to get all shards 1 by 1
I would consider it more of veteran feature

Always a pleasure to play this game. The game freezes between 2 and 5 minutes after having remax / reset. We can no longer give all our affection to the girl, we have to click 200 times: / And finally the game does not continue to work when we go to another tab whereas before it was working.

• Like 5

They fucked it up completely for players already hit the max. stage in the old version.
- you can't see if you have those new and annoying "chat points" available when on the main screen.
- i'm getting lots of javascript errors and game stopped working.
- dialog & text are as wicked as i expect them to be (being from kinkoid after all)
- everything seems unfinished and rushed
+ at least it's a good time to stop playing this crap
+ also a good thing (for kinkoid): they will never notice the bad comments for the game relaunch on this forum, as they decided to hang out on discord or wherever

so take my 86.64k RYOS and put them where the sun will never shine >:(

• Like 10

Game is already over for me :

- All story girls are unlock,

- No interest on new gacha girls. They  got ridiculous stat and cost too much

- No interest to unlock again  the same pictures with the boring chat system (1hour cd for each replies, lmao )

- No need to rush high lv chapter:  100 more lv on every reset for affection every day and transcendence will reset craft  but not chapter lv......... So it will be harder to go lv 5000-10000-20000 with no craft boost and i don't want start again and again the same thing

- Girls drawings on each stage got a downgrade......

- If you want to see girls perks, before, i only need to scroll down on the main page.

Now i need to do a reset  or go in the harem and look each girls info ,one by one ..... 

And the last thing Where is the patchnote?

PS: After 5 months of "work"...... I can't understand how the kinkoids hope to sell this shit.....O.o

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, [CNO] Osef 69 said:

- No need to rush high lv chapter:  100 more lv on every reset for affection every day and transcendence will reset craft  but not chapter lv......... So it will be harder to go lv 5000-10000-20000 with no craft boost and i don't want start again and again the same thing

You dont need to transcend, you can just remax to get all SP you can for that chapter and keep your craft levels.

il y a 15 minutes, Cursed666 a dit :

You dont need to transcend, you can just remax to get all SP you can for that chapter and keep your craft levels.

I know  but you will use trancend thing when new chapters will come for SP ...... and the craft will be reset

If you have reset too much and your chapters are too high lv, it will take many days to have your craft back....

Waste of time and no fun for me :(

1 minute ago, [CNO] Osef 69 said:

I know  but you will use trancend thing when new chapters will come for SP

If you want...

OR

You can still use remax in new chapters to get their SP.

Not sure how it go later myself, strugling now to get all the SP from ch4 without transcending.

• Like 1