Anyone did Transcendence?

Hakoo

Hello Players! How are you doing?

I am getting used to new style.

To play this game better, I need skill points and we have an option "transcendence" and it says crafts will be reset which mean burn out everything I have done in this game.

I don't care about remax counter, and mojo but I do care about Crafts I have. Anyone tried transcendence? What happened?

hc1.PNG

hc2.PNG

il y a 40 minutes, Hakoo a dit :

Anyone tried transcendence? What happened?

All crafts before this new system lost

Now, will fully upgrade Tree before (re)buying crafts

1rst time I launched this new version, I saw I can "Buy a Random craft" (I had all those that existed on the previous version) but not enough Mojo

Which are the new one(s) ?

transcended to max on every chapter but i also bought all the crafts back i had before (no new ones still) put some points in the talent tree but with my old craft combo of click to idle/click% and putting levels in Keira it does literaly nothing for me.

Yeah, the old craft items are all gone and you repurchase them with mojo (that i have zero of atm).

Not that i feel much of a need for, having maxed chapter levels to 1001 at most things seem to go pretty smoothy even with none.

In fact i think the game has been almost stopped crashing since i got rid of my old items.

Don't take my word for it, but thought i should mention that, atm at least, the Craft items seem completely unnecessary to play at current levels. I'm happy without all the junk, at least for now.

Edited by Sonico
Just dawned on me, the reason i'm not missing much the items is the CONTACTS enhancements i still have. Damn, i'm slow sometimes...
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel14081 said:

Did anybody do a Gacha I did the 7 game one I got the girls but not the aver rewards  😭 also are you having trouble getting the new girls?

Honestly, i hate Gacha with the burning hatred of a thousand suns - sacrificing a ridiculous ammount of Ryos in a gamble that rarely pays off, if ever.

Much prefer to spend them in consumables to buy additional Affection, Kink Points or other stat increases.

There are some girls spread amidst the 4 story chapters, most of the new ones are in chapter 3-4, though chapter 1 has a 4th "extra" girl, Bela, that i think is new.

Except for Bela, the girls from each part can be seen in that thumbnail you click to enter a new story chapter.

Better, let me just list them (mostly guesswork from dialogues, cameos & fights tied in each part of story mode, bolded the ones i got since the change):

- Chapter 1: Mizuki, Bunny, Lyrsa (Estelle & Megane too). You may (it's a random chance, not automatic as before) get Bella at lvl 800+.

- Chapter 2: Clara, Megumi, Spring (also Vanessa)

- Chapter 3: Vaela, Ruuza, Wagyu-chan (not sure, hasn't seen the 3rd girl at all in the dialogues, but the blonde hair & horns seem to indicate it's her. That and the fact no 3rd girl dialogue appeared to me, implying it was one i already have. The Gem Kingdom guard from HH also makes a cameo)

- Chapter 4: Demetria, Ithori, Mala

So, if you don't have one of those ladies, just go back to the respective chapter and keep on playing. You don't even need to remax levels, just going back & forth between the chapters of your preference should suffice.

Edited by Sonico
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, rty said:

transcended to max on every chapter but i also bought all the crafts back i had before (no new ones still) put some points in the talent tree but with my old craft combo of click to idle/click% and putting levels in Keira it does literaly nothing for me.

Do you know how many points are needed to go down the tree?

2 hours ago, AutomaticBody said:

weird, the game is not giving me Bella from Chapter one, Vaela from Chapter 3 and Demetria from chapter 4 :( I hope that is something obvious i am missing. And does not unlock chpater 5

As i said before when commenting on Bella and other new girls, it's a random chance, you are not automatically given them as before.

Meaning you'll have to try again and again until either drops to you.

• Like 1

Question: when you transcend, does your max stage decrease in every chapter? Or just the one that you transcend in?

14 hours ago, rty said:

from the top down it's 10-15(x2)-50-100-200 per skill.

Its 10>25(x1)>50>100>and I take your word for it that its 200 for last one since I havent got enough SP yet.

And you dont need to buy both skills at 25 cost, one is sufficient to move on.

• Thanks 1

il y a 14 minutes, Cursed666 a dit :

Question: when you transcend, does your max stage decrease in every chapter? Or just the one that you transcend in?

Its 10>25(x1)>50>100>and I take your word for it that its 200 for last one since I havent got enough SP yet.

And you dont need to buy both skills at 25 cost, one is sufficient to move on.

For me only the chapter where I have transcended has the stage reset.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SpinelesS said:

<sarcasm>yeah having a random chance to get a girl is a 'feature' and not a glitch</sarcasm>

I haven't transcended, and unless it resets the counters for the skill points you can get from chapters I don't see the point of ever doing it.

How far have you got in ch4?

51 minutes ago, Daniel14081 said:

I just transcended and it didn't reset my chapters or skill pion limit 😭  'feature' and not a glitch?

I think the whole "Transcendance doesn't reset the skill point limit" was intended, sadly... so there's no real point in doing it, since you can get it at a slightly slower pace, especially since it doesn't lower the stage max, but now you've lost all of your crafts, making it potentially impossible for you to do, in a timely manner

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Ruby150 said:

I think the whole "Transcendance doesn't reset the skill point limit" was intended, sadly... so there's no real point in doing it, since you can get it at a slightly slower pace, especially since it doesn't lower the stage max, but now you've lost all of your crafts, making it potentially impossible for you to do, in a timely manner

Do you know if it was posable to use the skill points before Transcendence I didn't check