The Legendary Pair Of Panties

Mario Kinkoid

1200x900_FB_Post.jpg

Pants off, heroes!

Their sexy panties are already soaking wet with desire and they can’t wait to grab the hardest part of your bodies!

Get ready to meet the half-god of squirt, the gorgeous Nero and the bestselling erotica writer Fabienne! From the 10th (1 pm UTC+2) until the 14th (1 pm UTC+2) of October 2020, you will have four days to invite these two wild Legendary ladies to your Harems and make them squirt like never before!

You’ve never heard of Nero Sake, one of the most influential women in the Haremverse history?

Centuries ago, when the Haremverse was young and the heroes had not set foot on its virgin lands, she was the one able to make the girls cum. Gifted with a pair of enchanted panties, kinky Nero was giving fountain orgasms to all insatiable babes in need. But after a wild night of heavy drinking and hard fucking, wild Nero woke up with terrible hangover and without her special panties. From that moment on, squirting pussies were likely to become extinct just like endangered species. Can you imagine the Haremverse as dry as a bone where no one has not seen even a single drop of pussy juice for years?

If you can’t, you better prepare yourselves to help gorgeous Nero find her enchanted panties before every kitty gets dry forever. Save her from Gruntt and catch him sniffing her worn panties. Believe us, it is well worth the effort. Freaking hot Nero know(s)-how to reward you for saving her life in 5 quest grades!

Fabienne also needs your help, heroes! Do you know-how to arouse her crazy imagination and become her next sensual inspiration? If so, save this girl from Finalmecia who captured her and took all of her creative liberty.

Nero.png                                              Fabienne.png                                       

Nero ic_KnowHow.png                                                                                                    Fabienne ic_KnowHow.png

P.S. The pussy is in the panties, so first you need to find them.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

19 minutes ago, Lola Kinkoid said:

Believe us, it is well worth the effort.

Thanks for posting this ahead! Since the event goes live during the weekend, that's much appreciated.

The new girl looks amazing (with a nice Sailor Moon vibe), and the long-awaited return of Fabienne is welcomed. What a month to be KH! ^^

Aqua is a healer so makes sense for a know-how girl with their special ability.

To bad they moved Fabienne to a higher level world boss she was on Edwarda last time.  

I miss when they were animated like that as well it made them more legendary.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, JoeEl85 said:

Can someone please tell me what's the whole hype surrounding Fabienne?  I remember some people not being happy that there was not another chance to obtain her.

The shard system was introduced around the same time as Fabienne so a lot of people did not use kobans on combativity refills during the event.

people thought she would have came back sooner so that could have finished her shards off to get her.

I got her during the event because i was know-how she is like the female version of one of the writers for the game so not based on a anime/manga character so making her more unique than other harem members.

• Like 1

Holy! I have been craving a parody of Aqua since I started this game!
You have no idea how many times I've read Doujins of Aqua... she really flips a switch in me. 

In other words, I for one am really happy that she's finally being added to the game and as a 5-star legendary on top of that, and even as know-how (my class), AND the design looks great!

*Slynia mark of approval*

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Slynia said:

Holy! I have been craving a parody of Aqua since I started this game!
You have no idea how many times I've read Doujins of Aqua... she really flips a switch in me. 

In other words, I for one am really happy that she's finally being added to the game and as a 5-star legendary on top of that, and even as know-how (my class), AND the design looks great!

Totally agree. I really enjoied the anime too, i can remeber some moments of me watching and laughting like an idiot on one single sketch for like 5 good minutes (like the one with the child that wants he to sign for the Axis cult). So hurray for our (useless XD) god Aqua. For sure i 'm gonna use some kobans in refills, but for her is worth it :)

Good luck mates.

• Haha 1

It will be the second round (of the three that I will probably need) against miss-she-should-try-a-cock-once-cause-she-don't-know-what-she-loses Fabienne. The main advantage, unless finally a lucky 100 decides to drop on me after more than six months, will be that I will spend some combativity on Finalmecia, raising her level towards tier 3. The new legendary girl doesn't make me scream to the miracle, so nothing excessively special for me in this upcoming event.

6 hours ago, Esios said:

My class is Charm but I would like to get both of them (artworks looks amazing ! )
Though I don't know if it is really possible, last time I had a lot of trouble only to get Sai 😒

I suggest just to focus on Nero from Gruntt and time your combativity to go into the event with 20 you can claim your contests when you're at 20 combativity to get even more.

Fabienne has a chance to appear in mythical pachinko so even if you fail to get her in the event you can get her later in mythical pachinko would be good timing if she appeared in mythical pachinko during the event.

• Thanks 1

Il y a 7 heures, natstar a dit :

I suggest just to focus on Nero from Gruntt and time your combativity to go into the event with 20 you can claim your contests when you're at 20 combativity to get even more.

Fabienne has a chance to appear in mythical pachinko so even if you fail to get her in the event you can get her later in mythical pachinko would be good timing if she appeared in mythical pachinko during the event.

Thanks for the tips ! Getting Nero is my first goal indeed, and maybe I will be able to get Fabienne with a little help from my kob... *cough*  my everlasting luck !

• Like 1

• DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • Noacc featured, unfeatured and unpinned this topic