Noacc

• Community Manager

Patch_Notes_HH.png.9a23d6a9fd8d851f92d262fe634a7d9f.png

Content

Places of Power 

• Two new Places of Power have been added 
    • Part-time Purifiers
      image2-1.jpg
      Shinigamis need reinforcement to purify spirits. They can provide few authorizations for your girls to become substitute shinigamis.

• Kinks on Air

image1.jpg

The Hero University wants to have some testimonies of what it is like for girls to be in a powerful harem. They ask you if some of your haremettes are interested.

image3-4-600x301.png

• Please note that you won't be able to use the same girls to complete several Places of Power missions at the same time

Leaderboards Arena

• On Monday, 26 October 2020, you will receive your last reward from the Leaderboards. Any actions and conditions afterward will not be counted towards the Leaderboard
  •  Both the Arena and the Leaderboards will be replaced with a new feature, called Seasons 

Seasons 

• Our new feature Seasons will arrive shortly after, which will be a new progression with improvement rewards. 
  • Themed monthly competitions
  • Seasons will be located in a new menu in the place of the Arena in the Town
  • It will work like a monthly-based event based on Mojo
    • Match making will be based on Mojo

We will reveal more information as soon as it hits the test servers! 

Stay tuned!

Bugfixes

First Purchase Gift 

• Some players experienced an issue where the”First Purchase Gift” was grayed and could not be claimed. The issue has been resolved.

HH in German and Italian

Some of you may already have noticed that the game is available in German and Italian. 

• Few months ago we found a fan who was very eager and excited about translating the game in DE
  • So far, German translation is in beta. All the German and Italian translations are done by volunteers and are still ongoing. Which means some texts are still not translated and are work in progress.
  • All texts will be proofread and edited by professionals later on so please ignore the typos for now. 

Since it has been requested on countless occasions to include more languages ingame, we are improving the system so at some point it may be possible to add other languages as well.
We can't wait to share the game with all of you around the world!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Noacc said:

Leaderboards Arena

• On Monday, 26 October 2020, you will receive your last reward from the Leaderboards. Any actions and conditions afterward will not be counted towards the Leaderboard
  •  Both the Arena and the Leaderboards will be replaced with a new feature, called Seasons 

Seasons 

• Our new feature Seasons will arrive shortly after, which will be a new progression with improvement rewards. 
  • Themed monthly competitions
  • Seasons will be located in a new menu in the place of the Arena in the Town
  • It will work like a monthly-based event based on Mojo

Where to run? What to do? We all die!!! (I'm a little nervous about what it will be ...)

panic.gif.938a2564e461c249b79231ce74734bd6.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 11
  • Sad 1

So there will be total 9 PoPs? Or more? 9 (number of PoPs) * 9 (number of levels to get) * 600 (price per level) = 48600 kobans in total to get all PoPs to lvl 10. Whow. Thats over 300€ to get (15600 kobas for 100€ is current price)

Right now, we need 3*9*600 = 16200 Kobans.

• Sad 3

The new pops: now the knapsacking problem finally  occurs (for players with few and unleveled girls)

nice for me, thanks!

Well, I'm very keen to "what will be next with the rewards". 

Because until now I usually spared girl upgrading to shot a weekly koban reward.

And of course the new matchmaking - sounds bit like "month by month you get set to 0 and start in a bracket" like with contests on a daily base.

Like in the last questionnaire where they asked about back-to-back-events ... and a parallel monthly event 😉

And especially which kind of reward scheme will come.

Very keen!

Edited by windia
  • Like 2

It will work like a monthly-based event based on Mojo

Ah fuck really? No more Mojo tanking on purpose? 🤣
I can't judge until I see what they get replaced with, but I am a bit mad tbh... I've been saving up money for so long to reach the top of a certain bracket (got 600M banked up, I need 3 times that amount feelsbadman), and I guess I have to go all out and try to snatch it right now, in the last week! I was gonna hold off a little bit, but fuck it, desperate times call for desperate measures! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Two new PoPs great, even better that you gave more rewards for upgrading to level9! Very good. Also good: more power + girls needed for 'higher' PoPs; at least some girls are now needed.

Really looking forward to 'season': Arena and ToF need a change, urgently. I just hope mojo gets a reset; i am pretty far forward in the alltime leaderboard and i dont want to be punished with these monsters around me just because I was active and actually playing this game. =D

German and Italian version: who cares.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Here's this month's calendar, it contains all the information we know about the next event

I check it just show me it's 6 days event but I need to be sure this is POA if someone know you can tell me I will keep 7200 koban for it if it's not I have plan to upgrade POP

2 minutes ago, miliallia said:

I check it just show me it's 6 days event but I need to be sure this is POA if someone know you can tell me I will keep 7200 koban for it if it's not I have plan to upgrade POP

That is because THAT is all the information we have. We don't know what it is. You will have to make that judgment for yourself, because anyone who tries to tell you what the next event is (that doesn't work for Kinkoid) doesn't actually know.

• Like 1

On Monday, 26 October 2020, you will receive your last reward from the Leaderboards. 

What worries me a bit - this is the last week on live server - and I do not see anything new on test server as well.

When I think about the last weekly ToF reward problem, which was claimed to be solved these days, then I do not look quite optimistic to that time slot.

Edited by windia
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Know-How gets the best girl of the three Places of Power. Nice.

The Leaderboard change worries me because I get half of my monthly kobans from there, and the new Seasons based on Mojo don't inspire much confidence given that the Arena works the same way and I usually need 2 days to complete the 16 wins to get the rewards. I hope it works based on the Mojo we have earned in the last week/month and not the historical data, or else I'm royally screwed.

*Edit*

Scrap half of what I said because I didn't pay proper attention. The Tower of Fame isn't mentioned, so it doesn't seem like it will be affected by this change.

Edited by Eman
My lack of reading comprehension.

This is cool and sounds pretty promising.

The parts we get immediately are very nice (including the slight but noticeable improved orb rewards on PoP 1). I'm not a big fan of the CH girl's drawing, but I quite like the KH one. I didn't expect us to get two new PoPs in one go (until I saw them on the test server, that is) and I won't be able to upgrade them just yet, but I'm glad we have them. The user interface for the PoP tab is also very clean and user friendly! 👍

I'm looking forward to discovering the Seasons. Both Arena and the Leaderboards needed a revamp, and a monthly reward system, especially based on Mojo (so not on account age like the leagues, but on something that actually reflects how you play) sounds amazing. I'm cautiously very optimistic. ^^

After re-reading (again) the patch notes I have a question:

hace 3 horas, Noacc dijo:

Are these rewards the usual ones we get the night from Sunday to Monday or will we get anoter set the night of Monday to Tuesday? It's a small, but important, difference and it's worth be sure about it.

44 minutes ago, Eman said:

Are these rewards the usual ones we get the night from Sunday to Monday or will we get anoter set the night of Monday to Tuesday? It's a small, but important, difference and it's worth be sure about it.

I'm 99.999% sure that this is meant as in "technically Monday, legal time", aka the usual time at midnight CET on Sunday late at night. It would be super duper weird to have a one-day leaderboard just before terminating the feature. In other words: the current week will be the final one for the weekly Leaderboards.

hace 1 minuto, DvDivXXX dijo:

I'm 99.999% sure that this is meant as in "technically Monday, legal time", aka the usual time at midnight CET on Sunday late at night. It would be super duper weird to have a one-day leaderboard just before terminating the feature. In other words: the current week will be the final one for the weekly Leaderboards.

It would be weird, sure, but it woudn't be the first time something like that happend. The last couple of years the leaderboard reseted on January 1st, even if it wasn't Monday.

In any case, thanks for the answer.

• Like 1

So more place of powers: Very good especially becouse we added a paordy of Kyoka Jiro and Arthur (i think, not sure i'm a bit tired now to recognize her). On the other hand more Kobans to use so is a bit hard but, slowly, is possible, even tho i'm starting to think that i should try to upgrade my league: i think that if i can get 500 more kobans weekly i'm good.

The board and arena change will see XD. I'm a bit sad if they remove the daily mythic orb of the arena becouse i was a bit attached to our 16 fights goal = arena done for today, but now we have 3 pop to win them sooooo........OK.

One other thing i hope there will still be a little kobans prize, every week i get i think 72 kobans from the board ranking. I know is really a little amount, but as a f2p player (unfortunately T-T) every koban earned can make a big difference.

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

The night from saturday to sunday is the change to winter time in most of Europe, including France, at 2020-10-25 03:00 clocks are turned backward 1 hour to 02:00

I wonder if it will affect again the leaderboard rewards.

• Thanks 1

Looking forward to Seasons, primarily because I was not too fond of the changes made in the Arena, which resulted in the daily prize (A Mythic Orb) being a player annoyance well over half the time.

I also like the "scrape and replace" change to the Leaderboard, which was long overdue.

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic