81 members have voted

1. 1. Rate New Season Girls

• /¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Edia. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Penny. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky

<< Previous Season                                                                                                           Next Season >>

YqpeoKb.jpg

A Hero For All Seasons

My hardened hero,

It’s open season in the Haremverse! You have the biggest, hardest, thickest, strongest... Mojo! And now you have a new opportunity to compare it with other Heroes.

Starting today and ending on December 1st, you will have almost a month to perform against opponents, receive amazing rewards, invite exclusive horny girls to your Harem, and prove to the whole Haremverse that you are the Mojo Master.

Forget about the old Arena and the Leaderboard of the Tower of Fame. Get all the Kisses that you can and make me proud!

You want to know more? Check out our blog for the hottest tips this Season.

Free Girl                                                 Season Pass Girl

y1pcsn5.pngOHoQU8p.png

Edia                                                                    Penny

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 2

Look at the level of the art for the paid and free girl btw.  This side by side comparison is the best example of everything wrong with the new art vs old art, that I've tried to explain before (and stopped because I found it meaningless after a while).
Spit in our faces why dont you KK. 

• Like 7

Nooooooo, what a shame.... the pass is only to purchase, i thought that i could have gotten it using kobans.... this means no pass for me, i'm very sad now. Also i think she is the girl from Tengen toppa Gurren Ragann T.T

This btw makes me ask myself a very big question: How this girls will be availabe to people ? Can we expect them to appear in the pachinko or in some events ? Just saying becouse i'm worried and i really want her; but i know there cannot be an answer to this question it would be bad marketing, and they are playing on the feeling "will i see her again", so is normal nothing i can do.

God why wasn't i born as a billionaire bored boy ? XD

• Like 1

So Kinkoid finally showed its true colours and decided to gatekeep a girl with money.

My gosh, you guys had a decent record so far with only luck, time and effort being the decisive factors, allowing everyone who played hard enough to have similar chances as those who paid.

But now you're literally barring people who don't pay cold hard cash from getting the same prizes as those who simply play smart; it's one thing when it's a high level of kobans, but this one is just cash, no other choices.

For shame guys, you have dissappointed me.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Xemnas said:

Nooooooo, what a shame.... the pass is only to purchase, i thought that i could have gotten it using kobans.... this means no pass for me, i'm very sad now. Also i think she is the girl from Tengen toppa Gurren Ragann T.T

This btw makes me ask myself a very big question: How this girls will be availabe to people ? Can we expect them to appear in the pachinko or in some events ? Just saying becouse i'm worried and i really want her; but i know there cannot be an answer to this question it would be bad marketing, and they are playing on the feeling "will i see her again", so is normal nothing i can do.

God why wasn't i born as a billionaire bored boy ? XD

We don't know but people spent real money to buy kobans to get epic pachinko girls or event girls so they could put her in mythic pachinko if they wanted to.

• Like 2

The EXP locked behind monthly payment makes me very nervous to be honest.

I'm fine with having some girls be exlusive real cash, but the EXP points?!? I can already now foresee the League is going to be a bigger struggle against people with the season passes.

1475273549536.gif.f540efa1de1b39a36a989d4779262f92.gif

• Like 8
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

Pros: The amount you get for 5$ is a good deal.  

I like having only one fight an hour and, also being able to choose my opponent so far I have always had at least someone I can beat.  

Cons: It introduces pure pay to play into the game.  I have heard people say well.... you pay for POA as well.  I am a mostly free player have never paid for Kobans and can easily afford the POA Koban price every month.

Cons: Experience behind a pay wall will enable those with money to get further ahead of even the very skilled free players.   "Only a few levels every few months but that can add up".

Girls behind pure pay walls.  I have no issue with people who want to pay for Kobans, getting girls faster, easier etc... as long as the people who don't pay also have a chance to get the same girl either at some point.  It is a very fine line but, I feel line has been crossed here.  ( Note: I would take this complaint away if I knew that the girl may show up in Mythic Pachinko... As I consider that a chance for free players to get girls they missed.

Big huge Con: This may be a trial balloon to see if people how much people are willing to pay and, we may be getting more pure pay content in the future.

• Like 4

I'd definitely have to agree with most of the comments so far. Its definitely frustrating that you can only get the pass with actual cash (was under the impression it would be available with kobans). That being said, if we are just looking at what you get for the $5 its definitely worth the money (if you are willing to get past paying for it in the first place). 600 Kobans cost $5, and from the pass (if you finish) there are already over 1200 kobans available PLUS another girl. Not sure if I'm going to do it yet, may wait until closer to season end to decide. Still disappointed though that it is only available with cash. Like the overall feature though.

a) I don't like the only on mojo based system because Player with lower levels have no Chance to get to the end of the Pass. The old Arena System to Opponent Selection were much better.

b) It's very harsh, that the second Reward Path is only on money. I didn't complain about it, if there were kobans but real money is something another, no matter how good the value is.

c) The Storage bar for Kisses are a good improvement in comparison to the Arena

d) To me it's not necessary to get a girl in the Season, to participate, but its a nice possibility.

e) I miss the Leaderboard, because of the possibility to check your development in the game.

At this time the Season is in my opinion not a good replacement for Arena and the Leaderboard, it needs some rework - at first the Chance to buy the Pass with ingame ressources and a better opponent selection.

• Like 7

Yeap

As people are noting, it is focusing towards Pay to Play

Yet, this was always expected (coming from a business viewpoint). The whole reason Team Kinkoid came together and started this (according to the original origin comic on the patreon) was that they were tired of working for others and wanted to put their talents together and be their own boss (and make their own money).

The Arena, oh how I was first uncaring about it and then grew to enjoy what it offered, was a nice casual piece in the game. I could go on, battle away every half hour. Win some, lose some, not really care, while earning a gift, some xp, and money (eventually an orb). It became a nice daily routine.

But, the problem is, there's no money being made in that. Originally, it was to inspire people to spend Kobans on refills and, in turn, inspire people to spend money on Kobans. I don't think anyone really did that any more.

So, from a business view point, I can see why they got rid of it and the Leader Board. It was free gifts that imposed very little incentive to spend and buy.

This is the new approach. And, yes, they'll test and see how much people are willing to spend to get better things.

As an opinion, I think I'm starting to see that in the recent contests. The lesser drawn girls are now free while the better ones require spending kobans (and, hopefully, money) to gain.

Things will continue to shift, to some degree, towards spending money. It's how Team Kinkoid will survive.

For me, as long as the stories are still free, I'll hang out and at least do that. After all, that's really what hooked me in the first place.

• Like 6

Remember when we complained about the PoA and the sucky type of event that LC is?  Well KK just went "Hold my beer" mode and gave us a new worse feature that will prolly end up being more hated than those two combined.........at least how it is right now. There is room for they to improve the feature and make it more balanced, but they wont, they prolly will just make something worse.

Edited by AnuzDestroyah
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, Rasbhari said:

1. stuck on bunny tutorial, all 10 kisses gone.

It got all buggy on me as well.  (Playing on Nutaku.)  It got stuck in a loop where the same tutorial message kept popping up again prompting me to start my "first" fight in the new arena.  I eventually did break out of that loop somehow after all 10 kisses had been spent on it, but I'm still permanently stuck with a tutorial message always popping up on the seasons page prompting me to click on find opponents (the part of the tutorial before the part that had been stuck in a loop, no idea how it got stuck on that one while being fine with the opponents page).

• Like 1

13 hours ago, VladDracul said:

So Kinkoid finally showed its true colours and decided to gatekeep a girl with money.

My gosh, you guys had a decent record so far with only luck, time and effort being the decisive factors, allowing everyone who played hard enough to have similar chances as those who paid.

But now you're literally barring people who don't pay cold hard cash from getting the same prizes as those who simply play smart; it's one thing when it's a high level of kobans, but this one is just cash, no other choices.

For shame guys, you have dissappointed me.

What does cash have to do with anything at all . i could spend 100 USD this month on seasons and still most likely not pass T5 by the end. The Seasons is locked out by level As a new player under level 200 i have zero chance to even reach the free girl out of the last 30 pages of people i could fight only 4 had been even close to my level the rest are 100's of level above i do 0 damage to them without burning through a few thousand Kobans on refreshes i fail to see how anyone can reach T 35 the way match making is set up as it is seasons is an exclusive feature for the old high level players 

• Like 2

It's not pay to win at all no amount of money will aid you in seasons . The proper term is "Money Pit" you can spend 10 grand on refreshes but if you are not high enough level you can't win the fights it gives you . sure you can spend 10 grand outside of seasons and level up but that's not the same thing and only feeds into the title of money pit if you do it solely for seasons .as it is today it's purely a money pit to drain kobans and season passes and a reward for people level 400+ 

• Like 2

I'd like to see full rankings on the leaderboard.

A full rankings leaderboard will help us as well make informed decisions whether to refresh for 12 kobans or not. It's still gambling with the RNG, but I need to be sure I have beatable opponents in my range, before I make that gamble. Without that, it's just a koban pit/trap.

We also don't know what is the mojo range used for matching. Is there any info on that anywhere? discord perhaps?

• Like 2

I strongly suspect that once the first few days are finished those who are either spending to refresh, are significantly stronger than most players, or especially those who are both, will have gotten out of the way of most lower level players, mojo-wise.

Many electronic games these days are pay to play, unless they are single-player adventures or board game conversions. It's the same thing with software products that one used to buy, but now you "rent", due to having a license that expires after 1 year.

My plan is to just see how it goes. I'm reasonably high level, but I don't spend money, and I'm not super strong. Do I like the paywall season pass? Of course not, but I understand that is the economic model of many games these days.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MuljoStpho said:

It got all buggy on me as well.  (Playing on Nutaku.)  It got stuck in a loop where the same tutorial message kept popping up again prompting me to start my "first" fight in the new arena.  I eventually did break out of that loop somehow after all 10 kisses had been spent on it, but I'm still permanently stuck with a tutorial message always popping up on the seasons page prompting me to click on find opponents (the part of the tutorial before the part that had been stuck in a loop, no idea how it got stuck on that one while being fine with the opponents page).

UPDATE: Eligible to claim first prize from it but can't get it since that page is stuck displaying its tutorial message.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Čamuga said:

Look at the level of the art for the paid and free girl btw.  This side by side comparison is the best example of everything wrong with the new art vs old art, that I've tried to explain before (and stopped because I found it meaningless after a while).
Spit in our faces why dont you KK. 

Completely agreed! The 'exclusive one' is how it's supposed to be done (and was in the past years) and the 'free one' is how it's usually done nowadays. Unfortunately. :/

Being (somewhat) artist myself, I know it's not easy to create images with which they spoil us eventually and that it takes a lot of time and all, but wouldn't this game have FAR GREATER potential if the art was on level with 'the exclusive' girl. With all the respect to other artists, but in the end they just don't deliver what they're supposed to. (This is even more evident in HClicker game, where girls' base models are quite OK, while their 'story' images often make you wanna puke..) Fingers crossed someday there's more than one (or two) capable artists in KK team. :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zteev said:

I strongly suspect that once the first few days are finished those who are either spending to refresh, are significantly stronger than most players, or especially those who are both, will have gotten out of the way of most lower level players, mojo-wise.

Many electronic games these days are pay to play, unless they are single-player adventures or board game conversions. It's the same thing with software products that one used to buy, but now you "rent", due to having a license that expires after 1 year.

My plan is to just see how it goes. I'm reasonably high level, but I don't spend money, and I'm not super strong. Do I like the paywall season pass? Of course not, but I understand that is the economic model of many games these days.

If only that would be the case the problem here is the high level players that are not playing in seasons either they left the game or rarely play at this point who knows. if they are not active in seasons they won't move mojo rank it matters not if you play and beat my team i don't lose anything what matters is if i play and lose to you thats the only way i could lose mojo or gain it to move in rank . i only started this game about a month ago spent a little was having a great time arena allowed me to level up at a fair pace since i was online alot now my pace is slowed greatly only 1 out of 4 of my choices are beatable so i either have to refresh 3 times every time to gain some mojo or lose 3 battles to get 1 person i can even damage. i almost beat T1 but stopped using refresh and have since dropped. i will wait and hope for next month they fix the battle placement otherwise just look at seasons as a worthless thing that i ignore. as it is it's not even worth the time to click on the battles .

• Like 3