Patch Notes Week #47

Noacc

• Community Manager

Improvements

Leagues

• Players who have performed against all the opponents in the current season will receive a warning message
    • "You can't refill more than this amount"
  • Players can't buy more than the maximum usable performances but will still be able to spend Kobans at the last minute to perform against all the opponents.

Content
New Villain tiers!

• Pandora Witch receives a new Tier 2 from level 500 to 750
    • The new girl for this tier is Florianna  

• Pandora Witch receives a new Tier 3 from level 750 to 1000
    • The new girl for this tier is MILF Estelle

image3-1-600x1499.pngimage1-5-600x1499.png

Florianna image4-1.png                                                       MILF Estelle image2-3.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, jelom said:

3000 more battles to level pandora to 750 and get the tier 3 girl.

At level 1000 pandora will be stronger than a boosted level 500 player

yes, nothing to complain

Don't worry when that moment will happen, we will be much stronger (and older, about 20 years olderXD).

Beautiful patch, all good. The girls look fantastic, good job. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

love the girls, was kinda hoping for the new orc girls to appear in a contest sometime down the line, i know most people are against the orc girls, 9 i for one am not that pleased with gork) but the ones from world 10 looked different to me, maybe more feminine, but hopefully you include them in the future

• Like 4

This is pretty cool. I'm glad to see more secondary characters getting a bit of spotlight, and I love how the Haremverse as a whole is slowly but surely coming together with more and more ties between HH and HClicker. Art seems very good judging from the initial pose at least.

• Like 4

The "end of leagues refill limit" is a nice un-looked for plus. I am in the Americas so I always have more opponents than tokens left when I go to sleep 6 hrs before league reset. If I will be 6 fights short I need to run my bar down to 9, do a refill, then do 15 fights just before quitting for the night. If I screw up and do too many fights or calculate wrong I end up buying tokens I never use.

If I read the patch notes right I can stop worrying about this. One less accounting detail. Nice. Thanks KK. :)

New content is always good, although I will need ages to reach and obtain Estelle.

Moreover, i had hoped to have Estelle in tier 2 and Megane (the scientist that fucks the main character in the mind transfer process) in tier 3... Florianna is nice, but in my humble opinion Megane is much better.

I'm sorry, this is beyond my expectation

image.png.5c0daa26ac04d0f0939be1ef56d95ceb.png

I did _not yet_ press the button, I will update it when I did because I will to the fights anyway. I cannot give an update because the time will refill enough before league season ends.

I'm just curious: my interpretation of the current patch notes was, that it will refill up to 14 tokens only (and charge for 14 only) and not just say "well, your planning is fucked up" - that is what is written there!

the new tiers of pandora:

As I finally reached tier 3 of Splatter's archipelago / Jackson with his lvl615, I'd say this "750 for Pandora" might sound a logical increase.

I take it as "the level cap of 500 will be raised soon".

Because a tier3 Jackson is already hard to come by.

Edited by windia

@windia If you press the refill button you get a normal refill to 15 tokens, and you pay the same as before, the blue popup is only a reminder.

so this statement in the patch notes is not true:

• Players can't buy more than the maximum usable performances but will still be able to spend Kobans at the last minute to perform against all the opponents.
Edited by jelom
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, jelom said:

@windia If you press the refill button you get a normal refill to 15 tokens, and you pay the same as before, the blue popup is only a reminder.

So you tested this already? 

Thanks. 

Do you think the content of the patch notes will take effect next week then? 

Otherwise I consider that patch note is quite inaccurate:

Leagues

• Players who have performed against all the opponents in the current season will receive a warning message
    • "You can't refill more than this amount"

@windia, I tested when I was at 14 tokens accumulated and less than 15 fights left, and the refill button worked as before (except for the warning screen), it gave me one more token I didn't need with the corresponding koban cost.

about the second question, I consider the patch is working now, so no changes for the next week, unless they consider this a bug and change it later.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

It is worst than I was expecting 😱😭 That monstruous stats cannot be defeated even if you are at level 500.

You have to take thousands of losses to lower his level enough to start having a chance to win some of the fights

Edited by jelom2

1 hour ago, jelom2 said:

It is worst than I was expecting 😱😭 That monstruous stats cannot be defeated even if you are at level 500.

You have to take thousands of losses to lower his level enough to start having a chance to win some of the fights

The player who bumped Pandora up to tier 3 stated that she can't be lowered to less than her starting level.

1 hour ago, jelom2 said:

In fact, everything is not as scary as you imagine. At my 452 level with monoequip and 2GR +2 2СOR boosters, I managed to win about 30-40% of the battles between its levels from 750-755. So closer to player level 500 it will be easier. Although even there, I suspect it will take a lot of fists because it will have to reduce its level by losing. But all the same there are theoretical chances. (players below 440 have no chances, even theoretically it seems to me) I've won three towers in a row - I have accumulated a lot of gold and I have nothing to spend on it, I still think to try to get it for myself, but I'm still greedy for now, I'm afraid that 50k may not be enough.

1 minute ago, Kenrae said:

Wait, if that is at level 750, how has he managed to take her to that level? It means being able to win her at level 749.

749 - she on tiar 2 it is much weaker than  tier3. There is a sharp jump in strength. On the second, you can defeat her without any problems, and on 3 the big ass starts.

I sincerely hope that the (future? upcoming?) Mythic girls have stats high enough to compete with those, or definitely in my previous stating about ages to obtain Estelle I will need to correct ages in eons. Besides, I dunno if I am the only one, but although I hope that this situation doesn't mean a future increase in level cap, I find highly unfair that with similar stat calculations, villains and villain girls can reach levels unreachable by players and haremettes: one thing is a player that tries to fight a villain without having still reached high enough stats, another is when that player can't simply reach stats high enough.

By the way, @Lemus, no offense, pal, but... seriously? Boosters to fight a villain? As much as I like Estelle, if I have to spend kobans to buy boosters for that purpose (apart my actual no-koban policy) then I prefer to renounce to obtain the girl from the start. I am already annoyed to have to use boosters to score a decent result in the leagues, but there at least we're talking about player versus player: should I have to boost to win villains battles, knowing myself I would feel like those boosters were completely wasted. To not talk about the quantity of boosters that a player would need before the girl actually drops.