New event: the Mythic Days

Mario Kinkoid

1200x900_FB_Post.jpg

Let’s get mythical, heroes. You’ve heard the rumors, you’ve heard the stories. You’ve met Legendary and Epic gorgeous girls and they are now waiting for you in your Harems. Now it’s time to meet the most exclusive and special Haremverse babes: the MYTHIC Girls.

We keep asking you, our players, what you want to see more in Hentai Heroes. Most of you share the opinion that although the classic events are nice, after a couple of years they’ve become too predictable. At the same time, we’ve had so many Legendary days that the Legendary girls don’t feel that special anymore. So what better way to spice things up than introducing a completely new type of sexy horny girl?  (If bringing more girls to the Haremverse is wrong, we don’t want to be right.)  

Who are the Mythic Girls?

The Mythic girls are brand new to the Haremverse. You’ve never met them in your adventures or in any of the Pachinkos. And you never will. They are absolutely exclusive and obtainable only during the Mythic Days Event. 

These babes are dazzling beauties who are going to be playing hard to get before they join your Harem. These girls are available only in a limited amount for a limited time.

You will be able to win them by fighting a particular Villain. Of course, there will be other rewards that you will be getting besides the shards of the Mythic girl, including shards of the other girl, droppable by the villain. You will be also getting Mythic Orbs.

The Mythic girls will reveal their stunning bodies, favorite positions, and exciting stories in 7 poses. They will be a little bit more powerful than the Legendary girls -10-12% stronger, we don’t want them to overpower totally the game- and have 6 grades. Did we mention also that they will be drop-dead gorgeous? 

And as you can guess, super-powerful babes will require more resources from you, but they will also give you more. 

How can a girl be available for a limited amount?

The Mythic Girls are special: they have a different type of rarity, unseen in the Haremverse until now. 

Every different game platform (.com , Nutaku, Thrixxx, etc) will have a limited amount of girls distributed depending on the number of players. The Mythic girls will be rarer than the Legendary girls and thus, there will be less of them.

Instead of having a particular number of girls available for a game, there will be a particular number of Shards of that Mythic girl available for two days. 

At any point, you will be able to see on the event page how many shards there are for your game and when the next ones will be dropped. 

Mythic Days.png

How much time do I have?

The Mythic days will be running for 48 hours during the classic events at the beginning of each month. The two events, Classic and Mythic will be happening at the same time. The Mythic Event will begin at 1 pm UTC+1  and will end 48 hours later.

You will have only two days to get as many shards as possible for the Mythic girls. 
There will be only one Mythic event per month.

At any point, you will be able to go to the event page and see how much time you have left.

Wait, what? How is the event happening? 

The Mythic event will begin at 1 pm UTC+1 during the Classic event. There will be a certain amount of Shards per game platform. 

An EXAMPLE: Let’s say that for .com, there will be 30,000 Shards of a Mythic girl. When you go to the event page, you will see that there are 5,000 Shards now and that in 8 hours, there will be another 5,000. And this will happen until 1 pm UTC+1 a day after the event has begun, aka after 48 hours. 

If the current amount of Shards is not depleted for these 8 hours, the next 5,000 will be automatically added. No Shards will be lost. So if there are 2,000 at 5 am, after the next distribution at 7 am there will be 7,000 Shards available. If at 5 am there are 0 Shards, you will have to wait until 7 am to get some of those freshly available.

Note: the number of Shards is random in this example. It’s just to illustrate the mechanism of the event.

After six “re-fills” of the available Shards, i.e. after 48 hours, the event will be finished.

Will the Mythic Girls be available again? What are your plans for the future?

Yes, they will be available again for Mythic events. But before a girl is available again in the Haremverse, we need to make sure all the classes are represented with the Mythic girls. You can expect the first revival after 6-9months, and with around 20-50% of the original amount of shards. We can't be too precise right now because we want to adjust this new type of events according to your feedback and we will have a clearer idea of the best formula after 3-4 events.

We plan to release 1 new mythic girl per month, and we’ll try to balance releases between classes so you get a chance to have a full Мythic team of your choice in 6 to 9 months. 

To balance the Mythic girls out, we are also working on the exact opposite: one-star beautiful and horny girls that will be super easy to collect. They will be available in the first months of the next year. They’ll be extra easy to collect and should help beginners to make a bigger Harem faster.

So what do you say, players? Are you ready to invite the most powerful hottie in the Haremverse in your Harem and make it Mythic, heroes. This is the stuff myths and wet dreams are made of.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Thinking 8
  • Sad 6

After the release of the Mythic Days on the test server, we received a lot of questions, feedbacks and suggestions. We shared your comments with the different teams. Here are the answers we got:

'With the release of the mythic girls, do you plan to release also mythic books, affection, equipment and boosters?'
No, we don't have such plans at the moment.

'When you say 'For a mythic girl, all grades will be more expensive for Affection, XP and upgrade price', what do you mean?'
It needs 2.5 times more XP and is ~5 times more expensive to upgrade compared to Legendary 5-star.

''5x more expensive to upgrade', does that mean each upgrade is 5x more expensive, or the total of all upgrades is 5x more? Basically, is that number accounting for the extra star level?'
We meant it in total for all grades.

'You say 'The total number of shards distributed will be limited where the amount will be corresponding the size of the player population in the platform'. How the number of available shards is computed? Is it one shard available per player? For the number of players, is it all registered accounts or only active players since X-days? If it is all registered accounts, what is the ratio available shards vs active players?'
The general rule is bigger & more active server means more shards. We will not say the exact formula.

'If we don't get the girl (which seems very likely), how and when will she comes back?'
We are thinking about revivals 6-9 months after the first event.

'How many days such event will last?'
The Mythic Days will last 2 days or 48 hours, with 6 tranches of shards every 8 hours.

'What will be the frequency of such event?'
Once per month is the idea for now.

'Will this event occurs this month on the prod server?'
If everything is alright, the event starts on 7th Dec.

'How will you address the massive advantage, the class that gets her will have for who knows how long? Can we simply ask to postpone the event until there's a girl for each spec, so people can choose for which one to compete?'
We cannot do 'choose a girl' event, it is not part of the mechanics.
Each month, the girls will rotate so even the small disadvantage won't last long. A maxed mythic girl will be ~12% stronger than strongest legendary, so the gap is not so big.

'Since the available shard won't be seen when you choose to fight girl, it would be nice to get a warning message on the troll when the pool is empty. Going back and forth to check on the main screen if there is still shard left in the pool and still making fight while no shard available will be very frustrating.'
We can think about the possibility to integrate a warning message. For now, the girl small avatar will disappear from the Villain - this will show the shards are finished for this moment as well as in the widget.

After the release of the first Mythic Days on the prod server, we'll launch a survey to gather more answers in order to know what players think about this new type of event. Like for the Seasons, thanks to players' feedbacks, improvements will be done for the Mythic Days and the new rarity.

Thank you to constantly help us to improve our games!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 10

On 12/4/2020 at 8:23 PM, DisgustingMarsupial said:

I think the announcement that stands out more to me is the one star girls. We go from hyper exclusive and powerful to filler girls meant to inflate a number. 

[...]

That also surprised me very much. Because 1-star-girls have a useless income/hour due to there collection time. Especially after the very handsome/useful update some months ago, where all 3/4/5-star collecting times got set much higher. Yes I play it to collect girls. Just not groupies - girls! In an optical hot approach.

For the Mythic topic:

• most things said on test server topic.
  • 10-12% stronger is valid for a new rarity. It is beyond "gap not so big" - every point counts in league..
    • still sounds that a 5star Mythic is quite equal to a 5star Legendary - why 6stars? Because numbers go indefinite higher?
  • Don't see the problem to "try to balance releases". Ah, wait: History tells me, that this is not so easy for KK as I thought in past...
  • 6-9 month for one team? that is very optimistic - because "balance" should give my class every three months...
    • Yet it does not address the "to many legendaries" problem. This referred to the 3star girls
    • Handing out a new Mythic girl each month is the same like handing out a new 5star legendary each month. Wait, that is now up to 1.5 new ones (LC 1/month, LD 0.5/month)
  • From which drop percentage are the new Mythic 1x orbs taken?
    • shard-drop or epic-orb-drop or ?
  • I still think the LC is bad. Because I rely on others to get the girl.
    • now it will be even more. 
    • at least the "taking away" stays on the shard level - in LC a later 1st-4th makes all shards before vanish - and yet noone moves up to get the shards I now no longer need.
    • and in comparison: if you are online, you could get the LC girl without koban spending, now I really need to spend kobans like in LD. Just additionally forced into a pace - where the 8h-shift might help for the worlwide timing problem of the LC 
Edited by windia
typo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Pp00 said:

It'll be possible to obtain the mythic girl during the 2 days span? Or we'll have to wait X months to get one of them?

you will fight against all other players on the server during these two days. If you fail to collect 100 shards, you will have to wait x month to fight against all players on the server during two other days (who don't have her due to being new or like you) - with much less shards available for the entire server.

The fight is directly against a villain - and indirectly against all players because there is only one pool for the whole server.

Edited by windia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, Lola Kinkoid said:

We plan to release 1 new mythic girl per month

Alright, how expensive are they going to be?

7 hours ago, Lola Kinkoid said:

It needs 2.5 times more XP and is ~5 times more expensive to upgrade compared to Legendary 5-star.

OOOF! 

Anyway, just because I was curious how this will affect us higher leveled players whose girl's battlestats are signifigantly higher than newer players, I did this.

Currently hentaiheroes top player is level 484 with an Alpha girl having 6534 in main stat (Any, a 5-star legendary Know-How girl). A mythic girl's stats will be roughly ~10-12% higher, so let's take 10% in this example as Any's mainstat are the highest of the legendary girls.

6534 x 1.10 (10 % increase) = ~7187 (an increase of ~653 in main stat)

EGO = [Endurance stat] + 11 × [Alpha's own Main stat]
Top players endurance is currently ~434 000 (With 4x legendary ginseng boosters)

His EGO with a 5-star Legendary (Any): ~505 874
His EGO with a 6-star Mythic girl: ~513 057

An increase of 7183 EGO

Attack power = [Hero's Main stat] + 3 × [Main stat on Alpha]
Top player's main stat is currently 66 305 (With 4x ginseng legendary boosters)

His DAMAGE with a 5-star Legendary (Any): 85 907
His DAMAGE with a 6-star Mythic girl: 87 866

An increase of 1959 Attack

If I did any of the calculations wrong, tell me and I'll correct it as I don't wanna spread false information.

Yeah, I guess I agree that it's not that gamebreaking an advantage, but definitely still an advantage. 
I'm still gonna have nightmares from the amount of affection that's going to be needed for this...
I've gotten so drained of gifts thanks to the LC running monthly >_>

• Like 8

1 hour ago, jelom2 said:

I miss info about the shard range: Will be just 1 shard for every drop? 1-3 shards per drop as legendary days?

Also, how will be the drop rate compared with other events? Equal, lower?

According to my data, the drop rate will remain as usual at 10%, and the shard range will be 1-1. Let's prepare 10k + gold, train our fingers to quickly press the buttons and pray to the gods of luck. All this is crazy, but at least some kind of entertainment in our swamp.

UPD  -

52 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

Perso il m'a fallu 72 recharges de troll (=1440 combats) pour l'avoir sur le serveur test.

Donc oui, faut prévoir entre 10 000 et 15 000 kobans pour avoir la fille (en supposant qu'il y ait assez de fragments).

translation from french - "Personally, I needed 72 troll reloads (= 1440 fights) to have it on the test server.

So yes, you have to plan between 10,000 and 15,000 kobans to have the girl (assuming there are enough fragments)."

Draw your own conclusions, but I would say that anyone with less than 15k gold shouldn't even get involved in this adventure.

Edited by Lemus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 12

Apart from the kobans that's a ton of mouse clicks, even using the x10 option (and good luck if you don't have the Gold Card). That's the opposite of fun, it's just mindless clicking and throwing tons of resources at it.

Congratulations, you've devised an event worse than the Legendary Contest.

• Like 22
  • Haha 1

IMHO, simply put, Mythic girls will be an almost exclusive terrain for whales and heavy koban spenders. The simple fact that there is a limited number of shards at disposal during the event makes it so only a very limited number of players will be able to obtain them (and even with revivals that number will stay quite low for years to come), and this tells by itself that this will be the umpteenth implementation where the strong will become even stronger and the others will only risk to waste resources. On the opposite side, a number of girls that will be easy to obtain but practically useless except to spend money and use (to not say waste) books and gifts (and with only one star will probably give minimal money despite increasing the time to collect it manually).

It is better that I don't write down here what I think of this implementation, or I would certainly get myself banned lightspeed.

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 17
  • Haha 5

19 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

IMHO, simply put, Mythic girls will be an almost exclusive terrain for whales and heavy koban spenders. The simple fact that there is a limited number of shards at disposal during the event makes it so only a very limited number of players will be able to obtain them (and even with revivals that number will stay quite low for years to come), and this tells by itself that this will be the umpteenth implementation where the strong will become even stronger and the others will only risk to waste resources. On the opposite side, a number of girls that will be easy to obtain but practically useless except to spend money and use (to not say waste) books and gifts (and with only one star will probably give minimal money despite increasing the time to collect it manually).

It is better that I don't write down here what I think of this implementation, or I would certainly get myself banned lightspeed.

The way the event is implemented makes it seem like the devs are still struggling to find ways to cut down the koban hoards of the top players who dominate D3 every week. A lot of recent events seem to revolve around that goal and it only gets harder for people who haven't been playing long enough to build those hoards themselves. 

Then being given filler girls as some sort of consolation for everyone else is sort of insulting. 1 star girls are beyond useless even for newer players. I'd rather see either MPx1 or EPx1 orbs becoming more common so people can get existing girls rather than going through the process of adding meaningless filler content that takes time and work away from making proper girls people actually want. 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Honestly I´ll probably just same my Mythic Pachinko orbs and hope for the best 🤣 .. I just can´t afford spending 10k kobans on one girl every month :( Except if they add a good looking 6 star KH Norou then I´ll just give you all my money 👍🙃

I can´t even finish the 3 boss girls during the classic event without spending kobans and know there´s a 4th girl to get during the 9 days?  🙄

But hey .. at least the girl looks nice :P

Edited by holymolly
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lemus said:

According to my data, the drop rate will remain as usual at 10%, and the shard range will be 1-1. Let's prepare 10k + gold, train our fingers to quickly press the buttons and pray to the gods of luck. All this is crazy, but at least some kind of entertainment in our swamp.

UPD  -

translation from french - "Personally, I needed 72 troll reloads (= 1440 fights) to have it on the test server.

So yes, you have to plan between 10,000 and 15,000 kobans to have the girl (assuming there are enough fragments)."

Draw your own conclusions, but I would say that anyone with less than 15k gold shouldn't even get involved in this adventure.

They should have added Mythic Days to Hentai Clicker rather then Hentai Heroes, at least all the clicking would have make sense over there 😅

• Like 4
  • Haha 11

I do admit I am actually a little worried about the strain on my tiny koban hoard I've managed to rack up.  Right now I'm at 26k kobans, but I haven't been able to break water above 18k since the beginning of this year due to the dump of girls and mish mash of events.  I really do find it hard to attain every mythic girl every single month at the going rate of 10-15k kobans 😶.  Especially when they're going to become the new meta even surpassing the hard to attain Murane, Any, and Shtupra.

Also for my detailed stats to show where this worry is coming from: Lv 395, 397 girls, began Jan. 03, 2019, gold monthly, jaded from Kinkoid's repeated goofs.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

Honestly I´ll probably just same my Mythic Pachinko orbs and hope for the best 🤣 ..

May I bring your attention to this part of the announcement, before you use this as your strategy, though?

14 hours ago, Lola Kinkoid said:

Who are the Mythic Girls?

The Mythic girls are brand new to the Haremverse. You’ve never met them in your adventures or in any of the Pachinkos. And you never will. They are absolutely exclusive and obtainable only during the Mythic Days Event. 

So, yeah... I wouldn't hold my breath on this MP orb plan.

Edited by DvDivXXX
typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

It'll be Levitiya all over again. At first i thought i wouldn't participate to not divert shards and help others get the gurl, but this put me in a disatvantage at every pvp contest, so why should i shoot myself in the foot? I'll simply use any free kombativity. Each shard i get will be one more uncompleted girl for somebody else. Congrats, via game desing, the devs. will turn me into an a$$h0le...

Well that's my advice. If you can't get it and don't have the resources, even if you don't want her, use free tries to limit the number of ppl who'll get an unfair advantage over you in Legendary contest, Seasons and Tower of fame.

Each shard you gain is diverted from someone who might otherwise kick your a$$ later. 😁

Edited by Cantrix
  • Like 13
  • Haha 3

If Dev think that new player would want 1-star, they are mostly wrong. Once they get an basic understanding of game, they are gonna hate it.

1-star for new player in Begin City may be helpful, that too maybe.

For rest, an Affection or XP gift will be far more useful.

Additionally, there should be ways to remove girls from harem.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 3

If the calculations remain the same for the new mythic girls (BaseStat * Level * 0.3 per star), the mentioned 10-12% power increase only takes into account the main stat. But looking at the mythic here, there's a sizeable boost in defense too. So the overall power increase looks quite a bit higher than 12% to me.

As for the 1 star girls, I agree they will probably be much more of a nuisance than anything else. Drain on resources (mostly books) for no benefit. Aaaand there's the whole Champion performance thingy where they will keep taking up spots from girls with way better numbers.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, windia said:

Would it be nice to also send an ingame note like Patch Notes? Currently there is none about Mythic Days, so only the minority reads it.

oh wait, today is Saturday, I'm too late with that wish....

Advanced warnings are for engaged players who engage with their social media. If you're just mindlessly logging in, well you probably aren't paying attention to upcoming calendars ect anyway, so you never know what's coming.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 3

Here Marcezeq, Moderator in Spanish Discord Server.

Well, all competent players of this game know that this new type of event will be a kobans burner furnace (industrial furnace to make iron) doing a ton of refills(10k to 15k HH/1660 to 2500Nubans)

MyP Orb drop, im fine with that, still i need to deplete the Epic Perma Pool before do shots in events ,so give me a ton of MyP orbs.

The Shard Drop, the real enemy of this type of events and fighting vs the whole sv for the shards, the people is gonna show the fangs and melt all combat (and kobans for that) for me, i gonna try get the girl in the first moment.

I gonna throw a idea,maybe if in the Mythic Event all villans have a chance to drop a special currency to change for a few shards (Limited to 20 shards for day or something like that) just to give a little chance to everyone can get the girl in medium or long time. Seeing of that way in 3 Mythic events having luck for that special currency you can get a Powerfull Mythic girl (and expensive in all means of the word).Still you need to fight for the girl, with a little space to save more kobans for PoA or another expensive Event like EP or LD

• Like 4

• DvDivXXX locked and unpinned this topic