December survey - the results

Mario Kinkoid

December event.jpg

Hello everyone!

Here are the results of the survey about the girls from December.

Enjoy the read!

Give a mark to the girls
* Marks: from 1 "I don't like her" to 10 "She is my waifu!"

Titania Frost Flower.png                          Reina.png                      Mina.png                      Scarlett.png                              

Frost Flower Titania: 7,97                                Reina: 7,85                                       Mina: 7,75                                             Scarlett: 7,71

Keiko Cyber.png                        Isabell.png                       Pearl.png                    Bunna.png                               

Cyber Keiko: 7,68                                      Isabell: 7,58                                           Pearl: 7,55                                           Bunna: 7,5

Uma.png                      Murane Reindeer.png                          Amaya.png                    Talissa Whipping.png                                                                                 

Uma: 7,49                               Reindeer Murane: 7,45                                  Amaya: 7,42                                   Whipping Talissa: 7,34

Himari.png                       Hanna Kinky.png                          Regine Gift-wrapped.png                  Virginia Strapped.png

Himari: 7,3                                    Kinky Hanna: 7,08                           Gift-wrapped Regine: 7,02             Strapped Virginia: 6,83               

Pelagie Jolly.png                                            Santana.png                                               Nori.png                                                         

Jolly Pelagie: 6,71                                                       Santana: 6,41                                                                  Nori: 6,37      

How much did you like the theme of the Event?
Mark: 7,69

The theme HH.JPG

1: I think the theme was quite weak
10: I found it super cool!

Did you like the story told in the Daily Missions?

The DM HH.JPG

How did you find this event compared to the Lost Souls Carnival event?

The preference HH.JPG

• Like 1