• (none)
  3. 3. Rate New and Reworked Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Shipwrecked Skytte. Meh
    • \_____________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Valentine Bella. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Reworked Romanitc Anita. Meh
    • \___________________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Reworked Val Norou. Meh
    • \_____________________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Demon Season. Next Event >>

CdQAMTd.jpg

Orgy Days

Orgy revival event starts from the 14st and will end оn the 19th of February
( 1:00pm GMT+2 to 1:00pm GMT+2 )

My Dirty Valentine

Roses are red, and they are thorny

Let’s get in this orgy ‘cus you make me horny!

My loving hero,

I want to cordially invite you to the biggest and kinkiest Valentine Orgy you’ve ever seen! The girls feel appreciated that you’re taking care of them and word of your sex skills has spread throughout the Haremverse. Now even more girls want to join your growing Harem and feel your illustrious cock growing inside them!

Starting today and ending on the 19th (1 pm UTC+1) of February you will have five days to invite 28 loving babes on a date! Can you handle so many hot girls all at once? To impress you some of them put special sexy lingerie and can’t wait for you to rip it off! To make the nights even more special you can welcome two new girls to your Harem, the loving Valentine Bella and the sex explorer Shipwrecked Skytte.

Lovely Cori will be your Valentine only if you complete all Daily Missions. You can also get all these affectionate beauties except Lovely Cori from the Epic and Event Pachinko. Get your big sword ready to defeat the villains and fill your Harem with all of these passionate babes. You need to fight Silvanus to get Shipwrecked Skytte, defeat Finalmecia for the kinky Rosy, Edwarda is holding Val Shao hostage, Gruntt got Val Notka, Bremen is holding Val Spook, Ninja Spy kidnapped Loving Virginia and Dark Lord doesn’t want to let go Loving Lupa.

Mission Girl

ava0.png?a=1

Lovely Cori

Boss Girls

ava0.png?a=1

Shipwrecked Skytte

ava0.png?a=1

Rosy

ava0.png?a=1

Val Shao

ava0.png?a=1

Val Notka

ava0.png?a=1

Val Spook

ava0.png?a=1

Loving Virginia

ava0.png?a=1

Loving Lupa

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0.png?a=1

Val Jennie

ava0.png?a=1

Val Abrael

ava0.png?a=1

Val Red Battler

ava0.png?a=1

Cupid-chan

ava0.png?a=1

Loving Arcana

ava0.png?a=1

Loving Bunny

ava0.png?a=1

Loving Justine

ava0.png?a=1

Loving Pelagie

ava0.png?a=1

Val Kalissa

ava0.png?a=1

Romanitc Anita

ava0.png?a=1

Date Arianne

ava0.png?a=1

Val Mala

ava0.png?a=1

Val Mani

ava0.png?a=1

Val Norou

ava0.png?a=1

Romantic Levitya

ava0.png?a=1

Val Cupid

ava0.png?a=1

Val Kelina

ava0.png?a=1

Val Mavin

ava0.png?a=1

Belinda

ava0.png?a=1

Valentine Bella

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 9

Let's see what we got here, i can get 5 new girls from villians + 1 mission girl, that's awesome. Really gonna like these ODs!

And it seems I got particular lucky with this rotation since besides the one new pachinko girl I will only have three girls left in there after I finshed the villian/mission girls.

GL everyone!

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3

Let's see: the event girl plus Spook, Rosy, Notka, Virginia and Skytte to get. A shame Pelagie isn't on a boss as that would have been my first girl.

Except for Rosy, I'd like to get them all. Hmm... I guess it will be a good time to spend the kobans I didn't use for the Legendary Days, if my drops are o, of course.

Good luck to all!

• Like 2

• Slynia pinned and featured this topic

So orgy days are always welcome from me, many girls that i still miss (mostly because they were on pachinko) and that i want, i'll probably consider the possibility to use some kobans and of course some pachinko's orbs.

I like the two new girls too, probably on first sight Valentine Bella more.

Now the juicy part: REDRAWS !!!!!! or REMODELS !!!! or call it how you like it XD

Val Norou now is simply FANTASTIC to me (scenes included) and i'll surely try to go for Val Anita now, which is beautiful in this new version.

So in the end great event for me, very good job.

The only thing that maybe i wanted is a "new" Rosy too (Ann Takamaki - persona 5) because, i'm not sure why, but i feel that this version does not do justice to the character. Now i do not have her and this is only my "first sight" judgement so i might be wrong and poses and scenes are fine next, but still.... meh :) 

Still the most important part (val Norou and Anita) is done, so really really thank you KK!!!!!!

Have fun mates, happy Valentine !!!!

• Like 5

I always said that orgy days are the best events. This is the last month I have girls left from other years in orgy days, five in pachinko and one in a boss, plus the two new ones it is almost as in the old days, so it will make for a really nice event. I like the new girls, especially Valentine Bella :x.

Good luck to all of you getting the girls.

• Like 6

216 * 100 / (1 + 12) = 1661.54 Kobans per girl on average

216 is the cost of x20 combativity refill; (1 + 12) is from 1 to 12 shard range

Classic: 216 * 100 / (2 + 8) = 2160 Kobans
Orgy Days: 216 * 100 / (1 + 12) = 1661.54 Kobans
Epic Days: 216 * 100 / (1 + 5) = 3600 Kobans
Legendary Days: 216 * 100 / (1 + 3) = 5400 Kobans

Doesn't take free combativity into account.

Edited by FinderKeeper
correction
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Duke69 said:

How many Kobans do you generally use in Orgy Days on average? 

shard range is 1-12, drop rate around 10% so you need around a little bit more than 150 fights for one girl - in 5 days you have around 250 free combativity, which means for the 2nd girl you need around 540 kobans, for every other girl around 1620 kobans

personally i get every girl which is available on a villain

edit: well got ninja'd with even more accurate maths, at least I took the free combativity into account :D - if a mod wants to, he can delete this post

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

28 girls that's completely crazy, it's amazing ! 😛

Sadly I already got a lot of my favorite girls last years (Romantic Levitya, Val Kelina...), and once again my best favorite one (Val Red Battler) is only available in the Pachinko... But I have some kobans left, hope it will work !

Anyway good luck everybody !

• Like 1

Wonder why the first pose of Norou wasn't reworked? Looks just as terrible as before. The rest really improved a lot. Ultimately though, I hope they just draw them right the first time from now on. Reworks shouldn't be something to get excited about. 🤭

That being said, will someone at KK please save (rework) Anniversary Shina? She's in constant pain of her face being molded like a clay ashtray by a five year old.

Screenshot_20210215_121454.jpg.e050e3464bc474ed667d0ad585d8e369.jpg

#saveShina #shestooyoungtodie 

Thank you. 

The event looks very good though. Finally working on Val Spook now and with another girl on Finalmecia I get to work on some T3 leveling as well. Unfortunately? I got Lovely Cori from mythic recently, so no mission girl for me to go after. Ah well, happy I have her. 

Good luck everyone

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DHarry said:

That being said, will someone at KK please save (rework) Anniversary Shina? She's in constant pain of her face being molded like a clay ashtray by a five year old.

it seems like they are reworking only girls for the upcomming events, so we have to wait until anniversary for her rework, but, yeah, what a great gift for their anniversary!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kenrae said:

13 shards so far with 2 drops 🙄

That's pretty bad, I have 17 shards with 2 drops! :P 

Edit: After another 25 fights, nothing changed, that's not even funny anymore.

Edited by mates
  • Sad 1

I almost got all the shards for red battler a few years ago... she hasn't appeared on the trolls since then... looks like I'll have to wait another year... other than that I really love this event... nowadays most of the new girls are very ugly so I like revivals and orgy days a lot more than the ones at the start of the month. eventually, I'll run out of old girls to get and if they don't start drawing their girls as nice as the old ones I don't think I'll be playing anymore.

I guess I'm in the minority that loves the Rosy art.

Will we be able to wait to claim Lovely Cori (the Orgy Days missions girl) until Legendary Contests day 4?  (I'm expecting my low-level bracket to be soft, but still want to be as prepared as possible.)

Edited by pek123

Another Orgy Days.

I like these events as they offer that second chance to get girls you missed.

I hate these events as they usually have so much to offer that I watch my Kobans dwindle dwindle dwindle lol

So, I'm almost done. There were 5 ladies that I could rescue: Loving Virgina, Shipwrecked Skytte, Rosy, Val Nokta,  and Val Spook.

This is/was my order of preference and rescuing: Val Spook, Val Nokta, Loving Virigina, Shipwrecked Skytte, and Rosy.

I have a very tumultuous experience with the shard drops this time (using blocks of 10 spread out over 3 days). My first experience was no drops ,followed by small drops, followed by big drops, followed by no drops and no drops and no drops. I would work on one and when they seemed shardless I moved to the next to test them out.

There was a reoccurring frustration in that I would get into the high 90s on Spook and then Nokta (and, eventually, Virgina, too) and then all shard drop would cease over the spread of a day. There was one point I decided to shift over to individual battles on Nokta and I finally won one... for 1 shard (putting her to 96) then a couple more and I won another one... for 1 shard (putting her to 97). It was as if there was some evil awards troll watching and hitting the button, going... No, no, you haven't spent enough Kobans yet. No winning the girl just using your freebies. Spend, my little dancing monkey. Spend! Spend!

That little, evil troll's name is Reggie Neville Grostomerpher

(insert unavailable HUA meme here)

I'm working on Skytte. She's at 41 shards. My Kobans are a bit lower than I would have liked at this point but that was the result of refilling and getting no shard drops and then trying again, and getting no shard drops, spread across 3 to 4 other  ladies.

I'm not going for Rosy. I don't like her enough to spend the Kobans and I won't be trying on Event Pachinko as the cost is more than I care to spend with what I have in reserve plus, if I do win one, it'll probably be Rosy. lol.

I have 7 available Pachinko-Only ladies, most of which I wouldn't mind having in my Harem: Cupid-chan, Loving Pelagie, Val Kalissa, Romantic Anita, Val Mavin, Belinda, and Valentine Bella.

Val Mavin, Val Kalissa, and Loving Pelagie would be my top three picks from that last, with Cuipd-chan coming in next. I like the classics. :) The rest are ok but no great want of them.

So, over all happy though I wish the evil troll would've been a little less evil.

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

This is the first time I cleared all orgy day girls(And may be the last time).It is a long story to collect all of them since I played the game from 2018 April.Some of them are memorial and important to me in these years.Normal troll girls and mission girls will not mention below.

Loving Lupa,Val Arabel from 2018 Anniversary event:I got them at the last minute from past RNG system.

Loving Arcana from 2018 Sexy Calander event:RNG system offering rare mission harems only.

Val Red Battler from 2019 revival event.Got her with 100 shards.

Val Mavin from 2019 Anniversary event:Playing 13 event pachinko to reclaim Sponsor Sara Jay and got her as well.

Val Spook from 1st Mythic Pachinko:Paying kobans to play Mythic*1 10 times and got jackpot. 

Loving Virginia,Cupid-chan,Val Jennie,Loving Pelagie from 2020 Orgy Days event:Playing event pachinko 8 times to get them.Pelagie is collected at the last 10 seconds.I also paid about 40 epic orbs with no girl.

Belinda from 2020 Anniversary event as troll girl:Got 100 shards jackpot.

Val Notka and Lovely Cori:100 shards jackpot from mythic pachinko few days before.

It is sad that mission girl will not be shown up on the picture.

This orgy days I used about 40 orbs to get 4 girls.I didn't expect to get Rosy from it.Val Kalissa is the last one collected an hour before.Shipwrecked Skytte is the only one harem collected from boss this time.

A totally long hardwork with patience/money/luck to claim all of them.

Because I also cleared all Office Dalliances 2021 event girls this month.I may have 2 new girls on next Februrary orgy days.

Since 2020 Anniversary event has some event harems from Janurary to May,I am planning to collect more classic event harems in these months and see how many harems are left at this year anniversary.Hoping I can claim all of them instead of paying a lot from troll boss.(1~4 shards are too low and it paid more then Epic days)

(I didn’t know Romantic Anita and Val Norou are reworked until now.)

Screenshot_20210218-083228_1613608436405.jpg.9295bdcace54a7adc3db623f34a38f2e.jpgScreenshot_20210218-083419_1613608582830.jpg.cbfb02717b1ae7cc45509b92b8baee08.jpgScreenshot_20210218-083438_1613608603528.jpg.02fbf46fe546fabb1bccf9724cc918ab.jpgScreenshot_20210218-084240_1613608991993.jpg.927380aa82bef3f1ac70135a8b3f06c3.jpgScreenshot_20210218-084530_1613609161601.thumb.jpg.c14fee9e0e0033333cf04f955cfc58ae.jpgScreenshot_20200228-115951_1613611678215.thumb.jpg.27fb648bfd74caf0e89c80e726a9097b.jpgScreenshot_20200717-194045_1613611641052.thumb.jpg.56d4b1b285c1993b069e9992e3b38cbf.jpg

Edited by yoyowhan
  • Like 6

Just finished the event. I've spent almost 1300 kobans on 6 refills that have given me 3 girls (two refills per girl), plus Cori.

• Val Notka took me 98 fights and 12 drops to get 103 shards
  • Val Spook needed 141 fights and 14 drops to get 100 shards
  • And Loving Virginia needed 116 fights and 16 drops to reach 100 shards.

I'm not going to go for Rosy nor Skytte (that face...), but I'm very pleased with the results I got.

Good luck to those of you still trying to get them!

• Like 5

Finished the event for me too. In the end i got 1 girl (Skytte) and a half, all with natural refill, plus lovely Cori with missions. I would have liked more to go for Notka but my (stupid) gamer mind told me: "no she is on Gruntt and you have him maxed chose someone else" so.... 😝.

Still happy with the result, she is Nami after all, but i cannot share judgement on the art. Is gonna take aeons before i'll be able to upgrade her, currently there are 28 girls that are waiting their turn to be upgraded before her. I can see in my mind Bunny at the desk calling "number 7 !!! please number 7 come to the desk is your turn now" and all the other girls bored in a log row with their numbered tickets in hand XD

• Like 5

• Noacc unfeatured and unpinned this topic