• .Khloe. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Minato. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Demon Season. Next Event >>

hEWNxRV.jpg

Path of Attraction - Cultured Cuties
Starting today and ending on the 1st (1 pm UTC+1) of March, you can invite 4 artistic beauties to your Harem.
These well-educated girls are of the highest caliber and will only join you if you complete 20 elaborate and intellectual tasks to earn their refined affection.

Artistic Attraction

My cultured hero,

I’ve known you to have an exquisite taste when it comes to beauty so to satisfy your needs I have prepared a special selection of only the most refined pussies.. Oops, I meant cuties you’ll ever have the chance to meet.

Starting today and ending on the 1st (1 pm UTC+1) of March, you can invite 4 artistic beauties to your Harem. These well-educated girls are of the highest caliber and will only join you if you complete 20 elaborate and intellectual tasks to earn their refined affection.

The artistic Gabrielle and the sophisticated Eleanor will join your Harem if you complete all tasks. They understand the art of the human body well but they have yet to see a renowned cock such as yours. If you would like to invite the polished Khloe and the masterful Minato for a night out you will have to raise the bar. I hear they are very skilled with their fingers and can make a whole performance on your body!

Hero, are you ready to try out all of their artistic talents?

Free Path Bonus Path

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0.png

Gabrielle

ava0.png

Eleanor

ava0.png

Khloe

ava0.png

Minato

On 2/23/2021 at 3:57 PM, jelom said:

the same tasks as in the last PoA

imagen.thumb.png.252d1004f2faba736c4e1a64497d9c51.png

imagen.thumb.png.90ceb7f79acebbae261a8f616c62b47d.png

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 9

Looks like no changes in the tasks at all from last time. Not to order or quantity.

Edited by Zteev

What girls are they referencing? Cause I don't recognize any of them and I remember making a post in Ideas about exactly this type of event.

Anyway, glad that they did the event with this cool theme, although I think that the art quality and the overall scope of the event could have been done much better.

Edited by Bomba
link
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

:P

Gewa Novita 3.0 Electric Violin, Gold Brown, Instrument Only | Gear4music

Have you seen the higher tiers? It's supposed to look like a traditional violin, bur for example the f-holes are on the bottom of the instrument. and in one picture it's abut the size of a guitar 😭

I'd rather have a good drawn electric violin, than this crap

• Haha 2
  • Thinking 1

8 minutes ago, Bomba said:

What girls are they referencing? Cause I don't recognize any of them and I remember making a post in Ideas about exactly this type of event.

New Event theme suggestion: Art exhibition. (uhmm, why doesn't link transform like it did in the past? Before it was like a calendar link in the main post)

Anyway, glad that they did the event with this cool theme, although I think that the art quality and the overall scope of the event could have been done much better.

Violin might be Lindsey Stirling

Edited by Steven2

Yeah right because i want to go out and have my way with the violin, not the girl. So yeah let's talk about how anti erotic this violin is, it is surely too thin and it doesn't have the right curves that make him hot.................

COME ON !!!! literally everything can be erotic for a man in a woman (arms, legs, feet, hair, boobs, face.....) and we talk about the violin 300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg i love you dudes really XD

Now business time: i think i like all the girls, and i will surely go on the "pay" path too. This time i planned everything for good so the fact that there are no "new surprises" should make this event "easy". Have fun mates !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bomba said:

Ballerina I believe was from Princess Tutu, violinist looks like Kaori Miyazono from Your Lie in April (absolutely amazing, but warning is sad).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Ballerina I believe was from Princess Tutu, violinist looks like Kaori Miyazono from Your Lie in April (absolutely amazing, but warning is sad).

Yeah, they have already appeared on wiki and you're right.

Gabrielle is a parody of Mei Misaki from Another.
Eleanor is a parody of Princess Tutu from Princess Tutu.
Khloe is a parody of Angie Yonaga from Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony.
Minato is a parody of Kaori Miyazono from Your Lie in April.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I really enjoy this event and it's nice to see that there is some consistency forming between tasks from each individual PoA. The event isn't particularly difficult, but having more ability to plan is welcome.

I don't like the girls as much as I did for the last PoA so I think I'll save my kobans for the next one, but this event remains a great value and is one of the things I am most grateful to KK for implementing over the past year. Good luck to all!

• Like 4

• Slynia featured and pinned this topic

As always PoA is my favorite event, but it would be nice to have some different tasks in the future. I like the planning and optimizing aspect during PoA, but if the tasks (concerning amount, order, type,...) are always similar to the months before then it becomes boring. The event type is great, but the PoAs should not only be different in the theme.

• Like 1

hace 38 minutos, MrXY dijo:

As always PoA is my favorite event, but it would be nice to have some different tasks in the future. I like the planning and optimizing aspect during PoA, but if the tasks (concerning amount, order, type,...) are always similar to the months before then it becomes boring. The event type is great, but the PoAs should not only be different in the theme.

While I get what you mean, it takes a lot of time and a lot of tests to come up with a set of tasks that are both challenging yet doable for most of us during the time frame of the event. Changing something could throw that balance out of the window and make a lot of us unhappy about it.

Plus, the tasks cover almost everything that can be done in the game: fight villains, fight other players, fight Champions, do daily tasks, sell and buy (to spend money) things, spend energy and take part in contests. What's left to do? Playing Pachinko can be a double edged sword if you limit which of the three Pachinkos you have to play; giving experience to your girls can be a big problem for relatively new players with not so many girls, and giving affection would be chaotic if not advertised long before.

The best I could see is a change in the order of some tasks, but would such small change be worth it?

• Like 2

This round for me is quite unlucky, because despite the fact that being directly before the first event of the next month it should be easy to bring over bonuses, the fact that this Path of Attraction started on Tuesday, given my personal schedule, put me in a big disadvantage, making me start with the tasks nearly four hours late, and it will probably cause me to waste almost a day of time, if not more, making it prohibitively expensive for me to complete villain tasks. We will see. Anyways, the only girl i really like in this event (Minato) is one I won't get, so nothing to sweat about...

13 hours ago, Observer_X said:

This round for me is quite unlucky, because despite the fact that being directly before the first event of the next month it should be easy to bring over bonuses, the fact that this Path of Attraction started on Tuesday, given my personal schedule, put me in a big disadvantage, making me start with the tasks nearly four hours late, and it will probably cause me to waste almost a day of time, if not more, making it prohibitively expensive for me to complete villain tasks. We will see. Anyways, the only girl i really like in this event (Minato) is one I won't get, so nothing to sweat about...

Four hours isn't that bad, really.

I only managed to get 2 daily quests in at the 6.5 hour mark and didn't manage to get back to working on it until the 17 hour mark.

It's after 2am now and I'm working on Tier 6. Should finish a little after 3am if all goes well.

And now for my first impression of the girls...

Gabrielle

Flat faced
Plastic Expression

Eleanor

Has that 'my dress is painted on me' look.

Khloe

Breasts look fake. I mean like really bad implant job.
Posture is ok but the 'knee outlining' on the Right leg makes it look likes its twisted wrong. Doesn't look different enough from the knee outlining on the left to give it that side/profile look.

Minato

What did they do to her nose? It looks like this little cone just propped on her face. It just looks wrong. And, worse, it gives the impression that its perpetually turned up so you can readily see her nostrils.

Update!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! It's 3:45 am! How'd I end up at the next Champions trial at Tier 9? That's 30 more battles. And it's almost 4am.

There is evil afoot, I say. Evil afoot.

Well, a couple of rounds then off to bed with me.

Edited by TeeJay

New player perspective:

Free stuff is appreciated, so I'm not complaining about being able to add Gabrielle (even if the art does zero for me) or the cash.  With only 3 Champions unlocked (and few tickets saved), items IX and XV seem pretty rough.  I guess it's just paying my dues until I have more unlocked/saved.

And having just enjoyed the soft low-level Legendary Contests brackets, I can't say the game isn't generous enough to new players.  Happy Pathing, all.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, TeeJay said:

Four hours isn't that bad, really.

Forgive me, maybe I should  have been more clear... I will quote myself highlighting the key words of my "reasoning":

19 hours ago, Observer_X said:

The matter is obviously that being late at the start will generate more delays in the following days, delays that are hard to recover when  a player has a daily personal out-of-game schedule to follow.

• Noacc unfeatured and unpinned this topic