• .Pytia. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Gloria. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Iron Season. Next Event >>

aZ608i4.png

Classic event - Mystery Misses
Classic event starts from the 1st and will end оn the 10th of April.
7 of them are in the Pachinko, 3 of which are captured by the villains, 1 girl can be obtained after completing the Daily missions.
All of the girls, except the daily mission girl, can be obtained in Pachinko as well.

Partner in crime
My crime-solving hero,

The Haremverse needs your sexpertise in solving a curious case. 8 mysterious ladies are suspects of theft! It’s on you to search their bodies for the missing item and look for clues in every position.

Mystery Misses starts on the 1st and will end on the 10th of April. All girls except for Sleuthy Spook are obtainable in the Epic and Event Pachinko. Complete all the Daily Missions to have her join your secret Harem.

I’ve heard the Villains are suspected to be behind the crime. They use the seductive mystery misses for distraction so you must uncover the truth by undressing them! Fight Ninja Spy for Emma. Get Tricksy Eugénie from Donatien and Suspicious Salem from Finalmecia. You may need to interrogate them for answers!

Prove you have the biggest and hardest iron bar in the new Iron Season! The adventurer Ophelia and the Leader of the Iron Maidens Aramita will be waiting for you to break their chains!

If being horny all the time was a crime, I'd be guilty as charged, darling!

Mission Girl

ava0-300x.webp

Sleuthy Spook

Boss Girls

ava0-300x.webp

Suspicious Salem

ava0-300x.webp

Innocent Lissa

ava0-300x.webp

Tricksy Eugenie

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-300x.webp

Mystery Carine

ava0-300x.webp

Avery

ava0-300x.webp

Emma

ava0-300x.webp

Notorious Barrel

New Season Girls
(not part of the event)

ava0-300x.webp

Ophelia

ava0-300x.webp

Aramita

New Epic Pachinko Girls
and
New Places of Power Girl
(not part of the event)

ava0-300x.webp

Baroness Samedi

ava0-300x.webp

Pytia

ava0-300x.webp

Gloria

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 11

• Noacc pinned and featured this topic

looking forward to the dating tokens, and of course the new girls, gonna start with all seasons combtivity, so shouldnt be a problem to finish the event without refills

a shadow bunny would be great, maybe the dark twin? :o

3 hours ago, Noacc said:

I'd actually like to see a shadow Bunny myself...
Imagine, Bunny getting a bit darker and emo/gothic.

A shokushu Bunny for example

Yeah i hope too that our dear writer add a point where we have to take back Bunny from the darkness (an evil "corrupted" Bunny that we will need to rescue).

Now the event: i like 7 girls out of 8, i say this because for now i'm not fully conviced on that Eugene based on the face.... maybe is just me and also there is the possibility that become better in the poses.

In the end personal reactios: Spook as Velma Dinkley from Scooby Doo 🤣🤣🤣 even tho i don't like much that series (so it was when i was a child too, probably because i'm not in a good relationship with dogs, CATS POWER FOREVER) it is really funny. Most of all Emma here my reaction is: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUCY MAMBAVARAN (from little witch academia) ON PACHINKO NOOOOOO I WANT HER SO BAD (you know i'm a bit dark too so she is my favourite character of that anime)

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 1

Okay guys, finally, it's time to grab pitchforks and torches!

Kinkoid, how dare you?! How dare you to reuse the 3rd pose(2star) of my beloved Lapsey and slam it right on Notorious Barrel's 4th pose(3star) ?!
And I don't mean "Oh, no, it's the same pose.", I mean it's exactly the same!!! It's not just the general pose. It's ankle shackles. It's fingers and their positions. Hell, even the juices have the same pattern!!! What the hell !!! How dare you! You thought that nobody will notice? Well, guess what, the biggest fan of Lapsey on this forum did notice that. Immediately. Right away. And I'm deeply disappointed in you. Even more then usual. Which says a lot.

And yeah, yeah, they redrawn it and they changed facial expression, boob size and the position of the second hand, but come on! They're exactly the same!

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, jelom said:

Mienai in all bosses. New S1 girl but with a mistery touch

Well if i have to guess she is a girl "based" on Toru Hagakure from my hero academia (you know invisibility :)) but well i think it could be a very funny (and interesting 😜) add to our harem (even if is only a 1 star).

Side note on the event: My luck is actually dead i believe, shame because she resisted a tiny bit for years XD. 224 fights 85 shards of Salem, usually i was at 1 girl and a quarter at least at this point..... Farewell luck thank you for what you have done till now T.T

The story could be interesting is well done, and I'm so glad Spook/Velma is the mission girl. If not the best, she's one of the best ones of the event, at least for me.

From the fights I've done so far, the dating tokens seem to have a similar drop rate as Champion tickets, which isn't too bad.

Good luck to all!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ali-n said:

I feel kind of ripped off -- all the Know How girls are Pachinko only. What did us KH people do to deserve this?

Nothing. Class doesn't matter for random girls. Only girls worth using in your battle team require caring what class they are.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Nothing. Class doesn't matter for random girls. Only girls worth using in your battle team require caring what class they are.

Okay, FINE! I'll just go pout in my corner, then. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Community Manager

Guys, Mienai was an April fools joke, you did get that part, right? 
🤣🤣

Developed by yours, truly Noacc 🤣
Hope you enjoy her, I've put some laughs in the affection scene, also some erotic stuff 😁

I wanted to prank the community for quite some time now and that was the perfect opportunity~

Cheers all ~

PP
Bonus points to people who get what Mienai Sugata means in Japanese 😁
(Bit broken grammar tho) 

PPP
@Kenrae 
You made me check the calendar 💢💢🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

6 minutes ago, Noacc said:

Guys, Mienai was an April fools joke, you did get that part, right? 
🤣🤣

Developed by yours, truly Noacc 🤣
Hope you enjoy her, I've put some laughs in the affection scene, also some erotic stuff 😁

I wanted to prank the community for quite some time now and that was the perfect opportunity~

Cheers all ~

PP
Bonus points to people who get what Mienai Sugata means in Japanese 😁
(Bit broken grammar tho) 

whut?? can someone explain the joke? he added a new girl without announcing, is that the joke?

Edited by tovaras