FinderKeeper

Someone bring Cute-o-meter  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Moe Bunny

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

IWvGe4S.png

This is a Mythic Days event. Detailed event description is here.

Notice me, senpai

My favorite hero,

Take me on an unforgettable mythic cock ride! I’m feeling so cute and lewd today, I want to take you in my sweet little pink hole and feel you filling me up with the most delicious treat, senpai!

Starting now and ending on 7th of April (1 pm UTC+1) you will have only 48 hrs to go on a ride with yours truly - Moe Bunny! I’m going to give you a chance to get inside my pink panties every 12 hours and you have to be faster and harder than the others, they are all trying to get me! But if you do, I promise I’ll behave extra cute and nice.

I want to see how deep I can fit your big lollipop in my soft little mouth, it will be so sweet and juicy, I can’t wait!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-300x.webp

2.png2.png 2.png   Moe Bunny   2.png2.png2.png

This event is marked in the calendar. It will happen at the beginning of each month during a Classic event.

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 10
  • Haha 1

• Noacc pinned and featured this topic

So Charm time !!! i got her, using my saves (stocked in months). I beliveve it was 13.000 Kobans for me maybe 14.000 so pretty lucky this time. I like this idea and i'm gonna go now to see poses and scenes (hopefully i've stocked enough gifts), but i'll be honest my very first reaction wasn't "Kawaiii" or "uhm so sexy" but a very genuine laugh XD (not in a negative way, i'm actually very happy to be able to laugh a lot even if the years passes in this game, so thank you KK)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Alright, this time around MD started on a red day (which according to wikipedia is a Sweden thing apparently), meaning that I could be home and grab her immediately. 
Wikipedia: In Sweden, a public holiday is sometimes referred to as röd dag (red day), as it is printed in red in most calendars.

Anyway, 1270 fights for a total of 14400 kobans.

Detailed info below for anyone interested in those things:
Started with 50 combativity after claiming from season, so with 24 combativity refills I did 25 x50 fights.
50 combativity refill = 540 kobans (540 x 24 = 12960)
x50 = 48 kobans (48 x 25 = 1200)
20 combativity refill = 216 kobans
x10 = 12 kobans (12 x 2 = 24)

Summary: 12960+1200+216+24 = 14400 kobans.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

for the first 50 shards I did 45 refills worth 9720 kobans.

well, the last refill gave me then 5 shards^^ - so it is 55 by now.

and on nutaku the first bunch of shards were depleted in 2:20 hours

image.png.102209699ac3255132c83f496d425866.png

Edited by windia

This version of Bunny looks way better than Estelle and its unfortunate I will have to stick with previous mythic girl instead of Moe Bunny, however its kind of weird that we get another version of Bunny. I guess because of Easter? Would've been interesting to see another version of Juliet or other basic girls other than Bunny. Eyes are a bit weird, but other than that she looks great 

Edited by Joker555

I've always been a fan of Bunny and this one's no different.  The eyes are a bit off, but I understand that they're going for the cutesy, Moe aesthetic so its fine with me.  Luckily I was able to obtain her somehow.

*Obligatory "When Moe Lupa"*

• Like 1

Yeah finally got her. Levelled her to 305. Raised her to 5 stars. Unfortunately I can't manage the 225k affection to get her to 6 stars but she is still good enough to get into my team

Edited by Incubys
  • Like 1

I got her after 1185 fights that's roughly 12,800 kobans in value. So I do feel lucky about that. I didn't use x10 or x50. The constant screen change from battling almost induce seizure. 🤢🤮 It is also too bad that I am not a fan of Moe Bunny. Too loli for my taste. She will on be my battle team for a long time anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very confused by the amount of people who think this is in any way, shape or form a loli. Moe is a completely different concept. I find it more weird that there were also people super pleased by her and called her a loli. They'd probably get less judgment from people if they said they liked cute designs instead of children. I'm not a huge moe person myself, but I think she's pretty well designed. Quite happy with this one, just confused by people.

• Like 4

Maybe it was done somewhere other than the forums, but I haven't seen anyone call Moe Bunny a loli other than the post above you.  But at any case, Moe and Loli are two different things (thought they're often paired together).  Also, considering the issues Nutaku's parent company had, lolis would be the last thing HH would want to release right now.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, JoeEl85 said:

Maybe it was done somewhere other than the forums, but I haven't seen anyone call Moe Bunny a loli other than the post above you. But at any case, Moe and Loli are two different things (thought they're often paired together). Also, considering the issues Nutaku's parent company had, lolis would be the last thing HH would want to release right now.

Yeah, there's been a bunch on discord, and a few confused people in my club chat too.

Better they made her some kind of distant relative. How do people compare Estelle and this terrible creation !?

I hope they take the time to edit this version !!! It's a shame that this is still my class !!!

Edited by Alexxch

The drawing style of Moe Bunny just reminds me of the anime aimed for kids. The baby-fat face and the childish demeanor. Oppai loli is still a loli. Moe and loli are not mutually exclusive. I think they could have gone a different route with the moe design. Personally, I prefer the alluring ladies like most other characters.

Edited by Methos2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Methos2 said:

The drawing style of Moe Bunny just reminds me of the anime aimed for kids. The baby-fat face and the childish demeanor. Oppai loli is still a loli. Moe and loli are not mutually exclusive. I think they could have gone a different route with the moe design. Personally, I prefer the alluring ladies like most other characters.

Adults in kids shows also get drawn in this same style. Nothing about her proportions (entire body, not just breasts) imply child. I know they're not mutually exclusive, but they're also not identical. You can draw loli without drawing moe, and you can draw moe without drawing loli (which this is). Basically noone complained about this appearance showing up in the story, instead it got a very positive reception (small spoiler for those not there, but well since it appeared there and was likely added because of that reception, kinda have to) because the shift made sense for the scene as it does for what I've seen in her affection scenes here.

• Like 3

I viewed Moe more towards the "kawai" style.

Anyway, my stats:

- 1475 fights (73 refills);

- 15.728 kobans;

- 73 tickets;

- 107 mythic orbs;

- 335 dating tokens (67 x5 drops);

- 14 (x10 drop) for 1-star drops, having completed 3 girls: DD, Jessica and Ari.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ya no, Moe Bunny is no way a loli version of her. Actually looking at her poses and affection scenes shows she's still the overall same build as regular Bunny just with the cutesy face.

Isn't going to be for everyone but personally feeling her better compared to Estelle and I don't think Estelle was that bad either.

Edit: Also looking at shard count there is still a little bit left, though I didn't pay attention the Matcha one as much so not sure she also had this much still left by this point.

Also yeah I noticed she has the exact same stats as well which isn't the case for Matcha and Bunna, that is a rather strange decision.

Edited by saint