HH news from the discord server

Chthugha

The first piece of information is regarding the next quest scroll.

The last scroll of world 9 will be launched together with the first scroll of world 10.
The latest rumours about the release date of those two scroll are that they will be available on april 18th, so just over a week from now.

The next piece of information is regarding the new world.
The theme will be Boku No Hero Academia.
Our dear writer FAB spoiled two characters from the new world, which I guess are a girl we can get and the new villain:
image.pngimage.png

Now the school outfit of the girl is very much resembling that of Bunny and Lupa...
The theme is clearly leading us to a school of some sort, so this might be taking place on the school of Bunny.
Which ties in with the back to school event we had in september, where we could get Justine, who is based on Himiko Toga from Boku No Hero Academia.
I expect this to be a fun world after all the action of the last two worlds.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Hyped for tentacle scenes in world 10

Anyone else with me?

I didn't watch Hero Academia and I didn't watch the second season of Assassination Classroom, so I'll be left out again with the cool references. I've watched my fair share of animes, but I've never watched Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, or Fairy Tail, which is what four of our worlds are based on. And I have no clue what Gem/Magic Forest/Plain of Rituals is supposed to be a parody of. It looks like I'm uncultured but trust me when I say I've watched a lot of anime lol... Still hoping for a Pokemon world!

Anyways, I heard somewhere that there's more communication through discord than there is through the forums, so I'm happy that you made this thread/idea @Chthugha. I wouldn't have known about this update until it hit, pretty much. I don't bother to use discord so the forums is all I have (which sounds very reversed, normally a normal person would use discord instead and neglect the forums).

Keep up the good work! ;)

Edited by DRSTRONGDONG

1 hour ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

...  And I have no clue what Gem/Magic Forest/Plain of Rituals is supposed to be a parody of ....

Gems Kingdom and Magic forest have references from areas of the Legend of Zelda games. Plain of Rituals have major influence of Final Fantasy 8.

Thank you for doing this and trying to make sure those of us weather on discord or the forums get the same information.  Might I suggest you also Pin this topic since it seems like it'll be one with frequent updates but maybe not always frequent posts.

So MHA mixed with AC.  I'll be curious if they just took the teacher from AC or if we'll have some students from it as well.  Both of these animes are two of my favorite school themed animes, both with a rich cast of characters that the creators took the time to give attention to each classmate, even if it's only one episode or chapter.  I look forward to how the story turns out.

I hadn't even realized what you'd said about the uniforms, just because I think bunny was wearing that outfit in the prologue of the game.  But if this has shifted over to them having their own school they attend and bunny gets more screentime, I'm all for that.  Makes me wonder what her real job is though.  She's gathering 'studs', she was a major part of the team in PoR, and now she's still in school?  Well time will tell what chapter 10 has in store.

Is the girl based off the frog girl from MHA?  I figure the one that can make any object from her body will have a parody character as well.

Fresh from the press and just confirmed:

The Easter revival event will take place from april 23rd to april 29th.

Get your kobans ready, because Bunny's Mother is in the pachinko during that time frame.
Hari and Rabbi will be on Dark Lord and Gruntt respectively.
And we will have Easter Bunny and Easter Fairy in the pachinko as well.

• Thanks 4

5 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

Thank you for doing this and trying to make sure those of us weather on discord or the forums get the same information.  Might I suggest you also Pin this topic since it seems like it'll be one with frequent updates but maybe not always frequent posts.

maybe it is a good idea to close this thread for replies so only the moderator can add new info? to keep it clean. discussion to the very diverse information we get here can be outsourced to own threads as with patch notes, events, etc...

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Get you kobans ready, because Bunny's Mother is in the pachinko during that time frame.

may i add - since it's still a 7 day event - the 29th is inclusive. so it lasts from 2018-04-23 03:00 GMT to 2018-04-30 03:00 GMT.

• Thanks 1

On 4/12/2018 at 3:36 PM, Chthugha said:

Get your kobans ready, because Bunny's Mother is in the pachinko during that time frame.

They should've done that one during actual Easter and save us the pain of legendary days. 

Anyway, cool to see discord info available here. 👍🏻I have discord, but don't want to use it for this game. Still curious, so this is nice. I'll be grinding Mecia for cash and some lucky legendary affection this one. I have Easter Fairy and already a version of Hari and Rabbi. Not worth losing money over. Shame the game system punishes you for getting girls ultimately. But so be it. I'm going to save in advance for 5 star Shera this revival. 😃

Edited by DHarry
typo

crap, Boku No Hero Academia and tentacles for world 10 ??

I saw one episode of this anime just to see if it's any good but i didn't like it and couldn't see anymore so i really hope this parody is a lot better, also i am not fun of tentacles either so i hope that none of the girls that we will "seduce" will be an Octopus.

Edited by Cytheria

On 4/15/2018 at 4:19 PM, Chthugha said:

Last piece of information that has been buzzing around the discord server:

The may event will have a mecha theme.
So far we only have one of those girls in the game in Ankyo, so it will be interesting to see the new girls.

Praying that we don't get more robot girls with no genitals

I'm still salty and confused over Hikea...

I'm not very fond of mechas or robots or the genre, but I have faith that the event will be appealing.

On 17/04/2018 at 12:23 PM, DRSTRONGDONG said:

Praying that we don't get more robot girls with no genitals

I'm still salty and confused over Hikea...

I'm not very fond of mechas or robots or the genre, but I have faith that the event will be appealing.

Yeah, it's kinda weird, eh.  I have Hikea in one account and I agree with you.  The players in this new world seem decidedly unsexy, but I must be a conservative hetero.  Maybe the idea of fucking them is meant to be an interesting new experience that makes us horny by accident.

The new arena is even tougher for me in my HC accounts.  Before it was best to go for single stat epic equipment items to boost attack power.  Now, with the new harmony system, it pays to reduce single stat boost and go for the multi-stat legenday items that pay harmony points.  These are hard to get outside of Epic Pachinko now.  Fortunately I didn't sell them and I might reinstate them.  Generally, the equipment on offer is pretty useless to me and I seldom buy anything.

The harmony system is hard for me to understand.  I know that reassurance boosts ego through healing, that narcissism is neutral and that wild burst is a greater-than-normal loss of ego, but I don't know how they are determined.  Is its allocation in the battles random, or based on my harmony level, and is it in comparison with one's opponent?  I just know that (like critical damage before it) I seem to suffer a lot from wild burst while my opponent's ego gets boosted with reassurance at the same time.  I still seem to beat them a lot, but it seems always like an uphill battle (even if my harmony level is comparable to theirs).  I'm usually successful in 60-70% of the time in my KH accounts, but not in HC.  I can only beat the trolls in these, but I face being beaten by Finalmecia in my most advanced HC account once she is sufficiently levelled up.  Obviously other players understand the system a lot better than I do since, even those at a significantly lower level to me, can still beat me relatively easily.

How does the system work and how do we equip ourselves for it?

3 hours ago, Peregrine Took said:

The new arena is even tougher for me in my HC accounts.  Before it was best to go for single stat epic equipment items to boost attack power.  Now, with the new harmony system, it pays to reduce single stat boost and go for the multi-stat legenday items that pay harmony points.  These are hard to get outside of Epic Pachinko now.  Fortunately I didn't sell them and I might reinstate them.  Generally, the equipment on offer is pretty useless to me and I seldom buy anything.

The harmony system is hard for me to understand.  I know that reassurance boosts ego through healing, that narcissism is neutral and that wild burst is a greater-than-normal loss of ego, but I don't know how they are determined.  Is its allocation in the battles random, or based on my harmony level, and is it in comparison with one's opponent?  I just know that (like critical damage before it) I seem to suffer a lot from wild burst while my opponent's ego gets boosted with reassurance at the same time.  I still seem to beat them a lot, but it seems always like an uphill battle (even if my harmony level is comparable to theirs).  I'm usually successful in 60-70% of the time in my KH accounts, but not in HC.  I can only beat the trolls in these, but I face being beaten by Finalmecia in my most advanced HC account once she is sufficiently levelled up.  Obviously other players understand the system a lot better than I do since, even those at a significantly lower level to me, can still beat me relatively easily.

How does the system work and how do we equip ourselves for it?

How is this related to this topic.
Oh right, it's not.

please don't use this topic to post about other stuff.
It's purely meant to bring you news that has reached the discord server but not the forum.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Oh right, it's not.

It's purely meant to bring you news that has reached the discord server but not the forum.

Oh, was there a topic?  I didn't realise there was.  Perhaps there should be no feedback options at all.

(I know I'm late, but whatever) So, Hari and Rabbi will be the girls of the next revival? I think I already have them and that's... great! That means I've have a full week to harvest Finalmecia and/or the new guy and that I'll be able to upgrade all my girls to at least 3 stars, and maybe even bring some of them to 4 or 5.

Tho I must admit that I may give the Epic Pachinko a try or two in order to get Bunny's Mother.

Regarding the next event having a mecha theme, I'm fine with it. I don't know that Hikea girl some have mentioned, but I doubt all the girls will be robots or cyborgs, so it will be fine.

On 4/19/2018 at 3:30 AM, Chthugha said:

Oh right, it's not.

On 4/19/2018 at 5:00 AM, Peregrine Took said:

Oh, was there a topic?  I didn't realise there was.  Perhaps there should be no feedback options at all.

Chthugha - Probably more sarcastic than was necessary, but I enjoyed it.

Peregrine Took - Lol, dick response, man.  There is a 10-page thread that you are well aware of where we are all complaining about and discussing the new fight mechanics.  You know better than to hijack this thread.  And nobody wants this thread closed to feedback.

Edited by YoyoHH
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, niemandniemand said:

That's definitely Yoko Littner from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann !

Good choice, I like her! :) Who not?

So probably nothing to worry about weird Robo characters.

Asuka Langley from Evangelion maybe  another one ?

please nothing from that shit anime with that weak ass pussy mc....

give me a chi version from chobit ^_^